Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This thread is for parents of babies born in April-May-June 2008 (or thereabouts!).

Name, Baby, Date of Birth

Mitch (honeybee), Fraja, 11th March
Pots, Henry, March 13th
angelus, Oliver Jay, March 21st
Ju, Holly Olivia Lily, March 23rd
Alisha, Jasmine, 31st March
Sallyanne1, Freya Nancy, 4th April
Blondie99, Harris Jayden, April 5th
LizzyM, Katie Jennifer, 8th April
Emma (pem), Edie May, 9th April
snagalpuss, Amelia Jessica Mae, 16th April
kellixxx, Shae, 16th April
Em (Heffalump), Zachary, 25th April
Allysidey, Thomas James, 29th April
Princess xx, Rayyan, May 1st
ang1e, Abigail, 5th May
Sam (Samper), Matilda Charlotte, 8th May
Dawn (Tawny), Jessica, 8th May
Mia (m1234), Finlay, 11th May
~debs~, Amelia, 14th May
RSMUM, Lily Christine, 15th May
Mazv, Lily Nicole, 16th May
Dawn (DMM35), Emily Grace, 22nd May

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Whoo Hooo

I am 1st, that never happens!!

Ha ha ha

x x x

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Liz your only first coz ya lazy n sit on here all day  ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
I do not sit on ere all day!!

What time did you get dressed you lazy bint!!  ^bigbad^ OOO i gonna slap ya!

I am going out in a bit for the 2nd time today so  :p
I have done Katies bottles, some washing, tidied up, got tea ready!! The list is endless!!  ;)

x x x

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
:p :p I got dressed just before 11  ;D Just dropped Lily at nursery and been shopping feeding freya before i get my dinner. Housework done though so nothing to do now  ;D

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Just before 11!! Tut tut!
I was bathed, dressed and had my brekkie my 9am!!
I like to get all my jobs done before Dp goes to work so then i can sit on ere whilst Katie is asleep  :p :p :p

x x x

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Ah yes but i have 5 to get up and dressed and 3 out of the door by 8:30  ;D Then my 100 animals to feed  ::) You should check out my ******** now i have friends  ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
Oh this could go on all day  ;D Snags will tell us off!!

I will check your ******** later,i will give it a chance to build up  ;D

x x x

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Ooh new thread

Snags -  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ We all have nights like that adn sounds like she just needed a big poo.

My new washer dryer is here, looks fab can't wait to have a play with it  ;D wonder how long it takes dh to get it working though

I've been to asda for a food shop and TJ slept the whole time, he's due a feed shirtly though so will have to wake him.  We are starting our diet today (dh does it with me) I'm loosley doing slimming world as done it before although all my books on it are in the loft so got the magazine today to remind me of the rules.  Bought loads of fresh food and diet treats, back on skimmed milk  :p and sweetner  :p

I've decided I'm going to buy a davina mccall excercise dvd, just need to buy it so going to do that on a Mon and Tu morning when I only have TJ, post natal on a wed afternoon (if I can get a baby sitter for A) and then go to the gym on a weekend.  That's the plan anyway!

Need to get myself a diet ticker - 2 stone to loose  :-[

Going for a walk at TJ's afternoon nap time with Bobby, it's about 2 mile and will do that every day if I'm at home too  :)

Sally, Lizzy and princess what are your names on ******** again?  Mine is ALison Sidebotham if u want to add me  :)

Feeding time......

Ally
x

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Ally i  have added you  :) I used to go to slimming world and lost 1 1/2 ston in 4 weeks on it.

Liz i forgot snags tells us off  ;D Luv ya really  ;) :-*

G

·
Oi, oi, oi! Do I hear my name taken in vain? ;) I do not tell you off, you little liars, I just keep you in line when you start winding each other up! You're worse than kids :)

I've added Princess and Ally on Faceboook, still bloody well behind DH, friendless person that I am! ;D

I've just watched a Channel 5 programme about this 26 year old guy who is dying from Cancer and who has done a blog. So I went and read the blog and I can't stop :'( http://baldyblog.freshblogs.co.uk

After reading that I seriously need to sort my s*** out. Unlike the rest of you, I've made up some bottles, had some lunch and fed Millie. I am however still in my PJ's and have done nothing else and I don't intend to do anything except make tea a bit later.

/links

G

·
OMG Ally, I'm so nosey, been to look at your ******** pics already.  How gorgeous is your Amelia?  She is just adorable!  Such big eyes!
Only 18 friends behind DH on ******** now...

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Snags - It's in the name, all Amelias are gorgeous  ;) ;D but yes I agree she is - she must take after her mummy  ;D

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Ally i love your pictures snags is right amelia is beautiful. She looks so kissable  ;D

G

·
Sally, no wonder you want more little ones, they are all gorgeous!  I want you DD's stomach!  So jealous!  Even before being pregnant I never had a tummy that flat!

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Snags i used to look like that before i had her  ;D Oh well i would rather have my jelly belly and kids  ;D That pic of lily on the carousel is when we went to Disney land paris last yr it was the first ride we went on so she was really excited  ;D

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
chux - I haven't registered Rayyan yet and dnt hink i will get my own way with james richard as middle names.

Sally - your boobs are huge i want some....you can have some of my ******** friends if ya wants hun they wont mind lol

Lizzy wow what a lovely smile little Katie has aww bless her#

Snags - dnt beat ya self up hun your a great mum and have a wonderful dh can I swap?

Well ladies I have had such a lovely day, the weather was nice so got dressed and decided to go to town and saw an old friend from school,,, so we had coffee together and she has a two year old we cought up n gonna meet like every friday now.  then i went to my other friends and had a catch up.  had my eyebrows waxed n bought my wii I have bee out all day so Im shattered now hope thesses wii are easy to set up Im think at stuff like this

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Awww Freya is crying real tears  :'( :'(

Princess the wii will talk you through the set up hun  its easy. Have fun playing on it. bWhat games did you get with it??

·
Premium Member
6,212 Posts
And Sally said I sit on here all day  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Just thought i would say hi, Katie crying, back later

x x x

1 - 20 of 378 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.