29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya

An idea (which is not one of mine)

But several of the lovely snowflakes!!

Here it is the springtime snowflakes thread

Olwen.....we await your Mantras!!

Please send one to Ian

You will do SA imprint it in his brain!!

Look forward to seeing lots of BFP's from u springtime snowflakes

You are my inspiration!!

No pressure!!

Emilyxx

·
Registered
107 Posts
If a snowflake is an over 40 then I am in and on my sledge........skis a bit speedy for me ...we are cycling April May...... ::)

so if I know what you mean..I am OK ... if not  then I am in or not? ^hump^

baby dust to every one

Jools

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Jools,

Welcome to the snowies....  The name came about because we were originally December/January cycle buddies called December Snowflakes and quite a few of us will be cycling again in April/May.  We wanted to cycle together but others are very very welcome.  Having said that, I dont know where the rest of them have got to ;D ;D 

A word of warning - we all went completely mad buying snowflake accessories to bring us luck (socks, pyjamas, knickers, etc) and I have a feeling we will still be using ALL of our accessories this time round too ;D ;D 

Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know you over the next couple of months.  Welcome to the snowies ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^

Love Olwen xxx

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
^hello^ springtime ^snowflake^

I'm not a cycling ^snowflake^ but just wanted to wish those of you are

tons of ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^wave^
hi Olwen and Emily

bigJ you're in good hands here, the girls a fabulous you will get loads of support

^pompom^ ^afro^ ^pompom^
love Lesley

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Springtime Snowies

Olwen

bigJ

littleJen ICSI April ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kty 2nd ICSI DATE TBC ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Marielou DIUI ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sahara FET April ^goodluck^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Shi

·
Registered
218 Posts
Emily thanks for starting our list  ^bow^ ^jumpin^ Could you add me to it... it's quite difficult actually believing we're going to go thru it all again but it does look like it just might ok probably will ^scared^ happen! Tx is ICSI, beginning sometime in April...

Good luck to other cycling snowies ^reiki^ ^snowflake^ thank you for being here!

And lots of luck and love to snowies who are not cycling too but doing other equally important and interesting things ^reiki^ ^snowflake^ thank you for being here too!

Love
Jen :-*

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi springtime snowies!!!  ^snowflake^

I thought I'd pop over to say hello - although im not completely sure when I am starting my next tx.. I have my follow up on the 6th April so I guess that it will be May. I will keep you updated anyway, and if it gets shifted to June I will slink off again!  ;D

Catch up with you all later,

love Katy

^snowflake^ ^Cuddle^ ^snowflake^

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
Oops, I'm still meant to be doing my housework, but here I am  ^evil^
No-one tell DH, ok?  ;D ;D

Just wanted to pop in and wish you all good luck - I'm having DIUI#1 in April, and will be using clomid, - I've got my clomid, funny how 'little' it looks compared to all the stuff needed for ICSI!!  :eek: 

Marie xx

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hi springtime snowies

Im not sure when i will be having FET possible end of May. But i hope you will have me as i want to with the snowies again

Love sarah

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi snowies!!! ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^

I would like to join you too!  I am negotiating my way around this website getting more confident every day.  I was told I would be starting my treatment in 21 days which would make it 1st April, to be honest, I am not really sure what happens but I am having it in Belfast.  I am waiting to hear any day now about it, which has me on tenderhooks.  I am not very good at this waiting.  You would think I would be used to it by now!  I am supposed to hear this week. 

Good to know I will have people here to talk to. 

Thanks

Shi

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi everyone,

Welcome Shi.  Hope everyone is ok.  I've been thinking that this thread is pretty quiet and maybe we should all move over to the main April/May thread (I think its the April Angels).  We started this thread so all us December snowies could keep posting together, but as we are all still posting on the December snowies thread anyway it doesnt make so much sense.  There are quite a lot of April Angels I think so maybe we should join them?  What do you all think?

Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
173 Posts
Hi Olwen

Yeah I have moved over to April Angels like you suggested.  Hope to see you there!

Shi ;D

·
Registered
122 Posts
^hello^ springtime ^snowflake^ s. i got quite excited when I spotted this thread. i've not posted for a couple of months & wondered what had happened to everyone. Not sure what to do now  :-\ I was inspired to post when I spotted the  ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ but I guess I'll copy this post onto that & see what happens. I've just booked to go to the clinic in a few wks so start DR 15th April.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.