17,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies

Love, luck & sticky vibes

Natasha x

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Thanks Natahsa/Rachel- I had real problems getting onto this. I tried the other version but it said I was dis-allowed or something ??? Oh well, this seems to work now so panic over :) .

Jen - When is you scan? How far along will you be?

Laura - Hey triplet momma, how you feeling?

Ky

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My fault Kyla.....I locked the new thread instead of the old ::)  Obviously going a bit ^idiot^ ;D

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Morning ladies

Thanks for the new thread Natasha!

My scan is next weds the 18th. I think I will be about 6/7 weeks by then. If I count from my last period then Im 7 weeks but ACU are calling it 6 because I had blasts. But either way its still very early days.

Im off to Devon tomorrow for the funeral on Monday. Ive never driven so far and hope that my brain cells can take it. Im finding im lacking concentration at work at the moment!

Hope everyone is fine and dandy and hope you all have a fab weekend

Jen xx

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Jen - Take it easy.  Stop whenever you start feeling tired & take plenty of food & drinks to nibble on.  ^hugme^ for Monday.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Jen - Ditto what Ron says really. Good luck for Monday and take it easy on the drive.

Natasha - No worries hon. I got muddled as there were two part 36's at one point! ;D I couldn't manage to fit in all that you girls do for us on here.

K x

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Jen my love, please drive carefully and I hope that it goes as smoothly as can  be expecting.  How absolutely awful.  Take good care of you and your little bean(s).  ^hugme^

Ron how are you my lovely?  ^hugme^ 

Hello everyone else!

I'm so glad its the weekend. Anyone watching BB?  I've not really got into it yet but may watch it later, its just rubbish compared to the apprentice... god I'm gonna miss Alan and the gang this week!!  ;D

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Hiya
all

just replying so I don't lose this thread

will catch up later

Fran

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hello all

Just a quickie from me to as still living in a big mess here as kitchen getting tiled & painted after MFi fitting my new kitchen last week....& i love it!!!!  Good luck to Jen & Laura for there scans this week ......lotx of positive vibes coming your way ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hi to everyone else i promise to catch up soon

Love Sue XX :-* :-* ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
Thanks Sue.

Jen - Hope all went well today, am thinking of you.  :-* ^hugme^

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
Jen - Thinking of you today, hope your scan went well and you got to see a hb or two!!! :)

Laura - Not long until you can see your babies again too. I'm so excited for you.

Kyla xx

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Jen - Sorry to have forgotten it was your scan today.  How did it go?  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi guys it was not Jens Scan today it was the funeral her scan is on Wednesday.

Hope you are all ok

Love Sue XXX :-* :-* :-* ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Jen texted me!  ^idiot^

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi ya Ron .....sorry

Oh now i am confused as i thought her scan was on wednesday 18th...i must be going mad ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

Did she say all was ok with scan then???

Sue  :-* :-* ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
ah ha not going mad Jen said this -

J-Mo said:
Morning ladies

Thanks for the new thread Natasha!

My scan is next weds the 18th. I think I will be about 6/7 weeks by then. If I count from my last period then Im 7 weeks but ACU are calling it 6 because I had blasts. But either way its still very early days.

Im off to Devon tomorrow for the funeral on Monday. Ive never driven so far and hope that my brain cells can take it. Im finding im lacking concentration at work at the moment!

Hope everyone is fine and dandy and hope you all have a fab weekend

Jen xx
Thought i was going crazy

Love to allXXXX :-* :-*

·
Registered
7,903 Posts
I'm with Sue, I was sure scan was wed a day before mine?

Oh maybe we're all going bonkers!

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Girls

Sorry if I confused everyone..I meant to say Jen texted & told me it is on Wednesday & she's driving back from Devon now, I typed quickly in between bath/bed/cooking time!!!

Sorry

Ron  ^idiot^
xx

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi ya all

glad i am not loosing it  :) :) :)

Sue XX :-* :-*

·
Registered
2,729 Posts