Bookmarking x

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Don't ya just love a new home :) xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Jenny - sounds like you will be in for EC rather than scan. As Shelley said, they know what they are doing so try and remain positive. Bet you are fit to burst though!!

Cassie - Nice to hear from you. Is it karotyping tests you are waiting to hear back on (I couldn't remember).xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Shelley - deep breaths, positive thoughts and some Zita West positive visualisation sound like they are needed!! Stay strong.xxxxxx

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hi Ladies :)

Yay to new home! ;D

Lisa 16 i'm waiting for chromosomal test to come back. ^hugme^ How are you doing hun? ^hugme^

Love n ^hugme^ Cassie X

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Im trying lol - I fall asleep everytime i listen to the zita west cd lol and wake up at the end lol Although im doing it everyday....... I am alot more relaxed and chilled than last tx....... x

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi all,

Stephy am sure all will be ok. Keep us posted.^hugme^

Shelley- all sounds good from what others have said. Keep that PMA ;-)

Jenny/Loola, think I saw you at Barts today? Blonde hair, ponytail sitting front row for the nurse? Wow 40 follies, that's a fantastic result. Just think of all those eggs. Sounds like others have had to coast and have had successful results, so keep positive, as you have been  great positive support for others. ^hugme^

AFM, scan went ok. I don't have loads of follies I.e I don't think I have over 10 large ones yet. But a couple at 18mm and 19mm and 15.mm and not sure of the rest or exact number. I asked if I was a "poor responder" and nurse said definitely not. I ran out of Gonal F so picked up a new prescription for that and the nurse said after the clinical meeting at 2pm, I'll get a phone call regarding when EC will be. She thought it would be next Tuesday, whilst the lady who did the scan said Monday or Tuesday and wrote the prescription for Gonal F as wasn't sure if I would need it or not. So all will be revealed this afternoon.. Getting a little bit excited now, but trying to be realistic too ;-)

Carrie xx

·
Registered
538 Posts
Aww thanks everyone.  You've really cheered me up!

xx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Cassie - I thought they were the outstanding tests. Am sure all will be back soon. I'm okay - just bit nervous for ET tomorrow but trying not to think about it
Lisa
xxxx

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Guys I feel really happy today :) altho still feels like my insides want to fall out but I feel really good other wise, this is strange for me on dr oh well it's great to b happy and not moody and snappy right :)

Shelley I'm praying it's ur lil embies trying to get nice and snug for u xx

Star how r u Hun xx

Hey Lisa xx

Hey cassie nice to c u bac on here, it feels like it's been ages since I see u post. How r u doin xx

Carrioke thank u, how r u? U sound like u have some nice follies there Hun u will have ec b4 u no it :) xx

Hey loola how r u?

And kitten wow ur ticker is shooting up int it :) glad things r going well with u and bubs xx

·
Registered
10,261 Posts
Book marking

·
Registered
618 Posts
Glad you are feeling better today Stephy.xxx

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Hey Steph, glad your in a happy mood today! Hope af pains go soon for you..... x

carrioke - Good luck with your call this afternoon for EC date.... keep us posted, its all exciting now isnt it!!

Lisa16 - You will be fine tomorrow :0) I find the whole process fascinating!!

Still getting AF like tummy pains.... scared to go loo, and  ^pray^  AF stays away and that my embies are snuggling in tight x x

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Jenny I hope u don't have to voss, I would if it's me take just 1 amp if menopur ot the lowest dose of tonal f rather then coast. If u have that many eggs they will do a freeze all. Get ome protien shakes take 2 a day and drink lost of water, with 40 follies ur t high risk of ohss.

Carioke well done on ur scan, 10 follies is a good response good luck for ur call later.

Shelly, ur t the right day for implantation o happen, don't test yet it will how + because of ur trigger, u embies won't have started producing hcg yet,

Lisa16 how r u feeling?

Steph glad ur feeling better

Kitten ur pg is flying by

Kirsty d u contact brats?

Lorny did u get ur drugs.

Hello to everyone else xxxxx

·
Registered
618 Posts
Lorny - Collection of meds went okay I assume? When do you start?

Lisa A - I feel good, back to normal and no pains in abdomen so done a bit of housework (before sitting on my ^Booty^ for two weeks hopefully!!). Have sent you a pm.xxx

·
Registered
10,261 Posts
Hi ladys yes it 's flying by. Should of seen my tummy just now its as if she is trying to get out lol felt strange lol and looked so weird

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Lisa_A Am i?? Awww really really hope so - Trying to stay positive but it is hard to........ Thanks :0) x

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks Lisa_A.  They have called to say they are taking me off gonal f altogether and re-scanning me on Monday.  Even with just 37.5 on Wednesday my E2 has gone up from 15,000 to 22,000!  Yikes.

Have got protein shakes and everything though  ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 1175 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.