Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

St mary's Manchester

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  kellyloup 
#1 ·
has anyone else had there ivf at St mary's im due to start mine this month or next.

#3 ·
Hi angelina,
I've had 2 ICSI treatments at saint Mary's and have just started my 3rd one.
I'll bet you're feeling very nervous and excited at the mo  ^hugme^
I'm praying its 3rd time lucky for us  ^pray^
I have found the nurses very nice and each treatment has gone relatively well although I think I may have over stimulated slightly last time.
Good luck to you in your treatment x

#4 ·
Hi I'm new to this site. I'm hoping to start ivf at st Mary's at start of January. Got rejected this month and last month, firstly due to my notes still with secretary, then rejected yesterday as Xmas closure of the labs  :(
Will be doing the long protocol.

Is this your first time?

X

#6 ·
I can't wait to start now.. Not looking forward to a very sober Christmas tho  ;D

Hopefully it will be worth it if we get positive outcome

Xx

#7 ·
Hi ladies,

At what stage are you coming up to?

We've just got our date through for January which is our first one following bloods and scan. Very excited but very scared too, all of the info we've read through today has blown our minds!!!  ;D

#8 ·
hi ladies..
im due to start my first round of icsi in jan too, i cant wait!! although ive been reading lots of different posts n information and feel bit scared and anxious.
wishing us all the best of luck  ^pray^

mel x

#9 ·
Hi ladies, what an exciting stage you are all at now! I've just had my first go at IVF with ET and EC this week. The nurses are lovely at St Mary's and there are some regular faces there that go the extra mile :) I've been so impressed by them.

It all seems a blur how quickly it's happened but they explain on every visit what is happening next, and if your not sure then phone them (although it does take a while some days to get through).

If there are any questions I can answer then I'll try.
Good luck, and enjoy Christmas.
Hels xxx

#10 ·
Hi Hels,

That's all so reassuring to hear- thank you!!  :) xx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.