18,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home ladies. Happy chatting.

^reiki^ & ^fairydust^ all round.

C~x

·
Registered
611 Posts
awwww booo hoooo I was comfy in my old home... Why we gotta move? :'( :'( lol :) :)

Aww MrsKG my daughter suffers terrible from it too.. I think I can sympathise with you.. ^hugme^

Cyas Lv Kimxxxxx

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi ya girlies

thanks debs i will def chase it up tom, the drs sec was supposed to be gettting intouch wi my husband today but if no avail i'll ring my gp tom and hopefully get it sorted.

hope everyones ok,

Take care

Lia

xxxxxxx

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey girls....

my 6 little embies dwindles right down to 2 overnight.... they were 2 x grade 1 though, so i've had them popped back today - no frosties    :(

clb - how did you get on honey?

sorry for lack of personals - feeling a little tired

much love to you all
xxx

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi All
Karen - I have had 3 laporscopies and the consitipation etc is quite normal as is the wind unfortnately, they fill you with gas so they can see what they are doing. After my first op, i didnt got to the toilet for over a week! Anyway, take it easy, and remember, although the wounds on the outside are healing, the work was done on the inside, and it is surprising how long it takes. Look after yourself.
:)
Kazzle - Sending you little embies lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^pray^ ^pray^ they stay in place for you. Had ec yesterday, i laid 18 eggs, waiting for the call to find out if any have fertilised, its like waiting for exam results. Dont remember anything about the proceedure, think i fell asleep. did give them a bit of a scare though, i had an allergic reaction to one of the drugs they gave me and came out in a mad red rash all over my face and torso!! I have always liked to be different!!
Kim - I love your sense of humour, so s*d the lot of them!! Like the new picture, which one is you?
Lia - good luck with the phone calls, calling my gp is the worst! it is impossible to get an appointment, and the secretaries always ask what it is for, anyway, good luck ^reiki^
Hope everyone else is ok, debs, wendy, em, brunders, loobs, hope i didnt miss anyone! ^idiot^
LOL
CLB ^fairydust^

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hi all
Kazzle well done you - keep them little embies warm!!
CLB - Great news on your big lay of eggies!!!!  Let us know how they have done over night!  Hope your rash has gone down - i thought those things only happened to me!!  I get a rash with anything ^idiot^
No news here still waiting for the pesky midwife to call - I may start pestering soon, then they will be sorry!
Hope everyone else is ok.
xxx ^hugme^

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi All
Just an update, 5 of my little eggs fertilised, so i am keeping my fingers crosses that they will make it ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^
I had no idea how nervous i would be! ^idiot^
Good luck with the midwife Brunders ^hugme^
Byeeee
CLB
^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi everyone  :)  :) sorry not been around am back in work and uni this week no rest for the wicked!!

kazzle keep those little embies snug  ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^spot^ ^spot^  ^No AF^

hi clb hope your rash is better  ^pray^  for your little embies to thrive  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ good luck for et hon..

hi lia dont worry hun before you know it will be your turn  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

hi karen hope your feelin better hun  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ when do you see ben i'm there tues night at 6 after work..

hi  :)  ;D kim and wendy bruders hope you are all ok...

take care all debs.xx

^fairydust^                      ^fairydust^                ^fairydust^                    ^fairydust^                        ^fairydust^

·
Registered
611 Posts
OMG CLB well done you am really pleased for you :) :) ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ WOO HOO

Kazzle .. aww hunni I re read your last message and realised your now on the ^2ww^.. Sending lots of PMA .. When will your test date be hun??

Debs02 which Uni are you at and what are you studying... I'm at uni too and got exams next week :'( :'( boo hoo

Hi Lia18.... Like debs said try not to worry.. although I know how your feeling. I still have to wait for tx to start.. 7 weeks left :-\

Bruders hope your ok too.. Good luck with the midwife, have you got your head round having twins yet :) :)

Wendy .. How are you hun??

Emma... Good holiday??

Mrs KG... Hi hun.. hope ur good too..

HELLLLOOOOO to everyone else... xxx

Kim xx

·
Registered
33 Posts
hi ya girls

hope you are all well, sorry for being brief but ad some disappointing news, we where hoping that we would not have to wait too long for my dh ssr but been informed today that his op wont happen till 5th aug, i no it will soon come round but when you have been waiting so long and we were told early spring you hold on to that time scale but no yet again been put back arghhhhhhhhh. n thats only to get some sperm  ^pray^. god aving a baby seems a million miles away. then left right and centre my friends r getting pregnant and having babies. SO SO SO SORRY to moan!!!!!!!

hope everyone is ok, take care and enjoy the bank hol weekend

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^

Lia
xxxxxx

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hello Everyone ^wave^

Feeling a lot better today, bowels seem to know what they are doing now ! ;D but still get a bit of a trapped wind pain when I do go but that's probably down to them blowing up my stomach with gas, the things we go through hey ? Had my appointment through to see a consultant today, 14th August ? I'm going to ring them on Monday and see if they'll see us maybe a month earlier, I mean, if the treatment starts straight away then that's ok but if they make us wait another 6 - 8 weeks that'll be a nightmare, I'm only concerned because I'll be 39 in Oct and if my frosties don't make it I'll have to start treatment all over again and I'll be 40 before I know it  :eek:, sorry for moaning just needed to vent....

Hi Debs - I'm hoping to see Ben next week, I'll try and get in with him on Tues, I'm on 2 weeks sick leave at the moment so I'll just see what appointments he has but I usually go at 6.15 on Tuesdays, good luck and let me know how you get on and what you think, you won't be disappointed, he is very understanding and patient.

Hi Kazzle - Keep those little beanies warm  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and take it easy

Hi CLB - That's great news, Good luck,  ^pray^  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Good luk to everyone else and have a great bank holiday weekend

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

xx

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey girls... how are you all?

karen - glad your bowels are back in working order  ;D ;D !!!  i wish i could say the same about mine - they're all over the place (yuk - that sounds foul - i don't mean literally  ^tmi^ )!! 14th august does seem quite a while to wait to see consultant - but like you say, won't be too bad if they start treatment straight away.  i'm gutted i didn't get to see you fella ben - ec and et crept up on me before i had chance.... can i still go now whilst on 2ww????  willing to give anything a go!!

lia - sorry that you are going to have to wait longer still.  like you said - it will soon come round, although when you are waiting for something so badly time always goes slower doesn't it?  you need to take time out and go and do all the things this summer that you won't be able to do when you start treatment!

kimmy - hi there hun!  yep - it's the big 2ww for me.  test date is 17th may although i am going to have to test a day early, as lo and behold dh is going on a stag do that weekend!!  i've told him not to cancel - because he'll need a drink regardless of the outcome!  :)

debs - thanks for your  ^reiki^ trying to keep them as snug as possible!!

clb - where are you hun???  hope everything is ok, and you had your et yesterday?  let us know how you got on!!  sending you lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^  ^noAF2^  ^No AF^

speak to you all soon
kazzle

ps - pessaries/bum bombs are flippin awful!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi girlies  ;D  ;D  i hope you are all enjoying the sunshine  :)  :)

lia you wont believe how fast that time will go  ^hugme^  ^hugme^ and you can vent any emotions on us in the mean time i'm always around hun...

kazzle i hope your ok hun and those little embies are well and truly snuggled in by now on your  ^2ww^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ sending positive vibes  ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ there now they are going nowhere!!!

karen so glad your feeling a little better hun  ^hugme^ i know how you feel i've just turned 38, but if the date does'nt change it will give your body a bit more time to heal and in the mean time just see if you can get it moved forward... anyway hon may bump in to you in the mean time when seeing ben..you take it easy hon.x  ^hugme^

kimmy i go to bolton uni and i finish in july its part of my job as a trainee asst practitioner at royal bolton hospital only 2 more assignments to do then  ^pompom^ finished cant wait !!  ^goodluck^ for your your exam next week..  ^hugme^

hi clb hope you are ok and your embies are growing  ^reiki^ nicely  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

take care all debs.xx  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi ya girlies

Thanks Debs and Kazzle for your support, hope you are both ok, good luck for the 17th keep us posted.

Mrs KG i hope you are feeling a little better, i know its easy for me to say but don't worry bout your age i am sure they will take that into consideration and get you sorted asap  ^pray^!!!!

I am up mega early this morning find it hard to sleep wi stuff on my mind, ah well looking forward to today going to have a few bevarages (well why not eh, i'm not pregnant yet  :()

Hope every one else is ok

Take care

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Lia
xxx

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Just a quick hello really, had et on friday and have been taking it easy ever since.
Kazzle - Im with you now! ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ it is so hard!! we didnt have any frosties in the end, so no pressure embies!! And isnt cyclogest just horrible stuff!! Hope it works though!
Lia - use the time wisely, and get your body in tip top condition in time for Aug. I know how you feel, every bugger seems to be able to get pregnant, babies everywhere, try and see it as a good omen?!?
Kim - Hello Hunni, how is the new house?
Debs- hope you are ok? :)
Mrs KG - glad you are feeling a little better, a lap takes longer than you think to get over. Good luck with trying to bring the appointment forward, i will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Going to have a squizze at the 2ww board now and see if there is anything else i can be doing to make sure my embies snuggle up!
Lots of love
CLB
^fairydust^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^fairydust^

·
Registered
213 Posts
hey everyone....

it seems to have gone a little quiet on here doesn't it???!!!

clb -  ^2ww^  ^noAF2^    ^No AF^  how's the wait going?  i am ripping my hair out at the moment!!  every little twinge and i'm dashing to the loo making sure all is still ok!  i am usually so laid back and chilled - can't believe how awful 2ww actually is!!!  you're right.  the cyclogest is disgusting stuff.  i can't wait to stop taking them!  still, like you say - if they're doing some good.... keep popping them!!  i had a look at the 2ww board, but i think i'm just going to have to stop looking for symptoms and just late nature take its course.  i suspect i'm a little too late in the day to be worrying about extra supplements and stuff!  they all say the same thing anyway.  brazil nuts and pineapple juice!!  and i can't stand brazil nuts - unless they are covered in choccy!  oh yeah - just realised AF due tomorrow - woe betide anyone that crosses me in the next couple of days....  ^bigbad^

lia - hope you had a good few bevvies over the weekend  ^drink^ !!!  i could really do with a drink myself now - and it makes it even more tempting with the sun beating down!!

debs - how are you doing?  thanks for the  ^reiki^....

karen - how are you doing now honey?  thanks to you too for  ^reiki^  ^pray^

kimmy - are you in your new house yet honey or is it this week that you move.  good luck with it all anyway!  ^goodluck^

bruders - how are you getting on?  resting up i hope!  did you manage to get hold of the pesky midwives???!!  ^bigbad^

if i missed anyone then i am soooooo sorry.  head is up my bum!!!
love to you all!

xxxxxxxx

^fairydust^  ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^

·
Registered
257 Posts
Thank God!!!
Kazzle - I thought i had been deserted!! i am ok with the twinges, i am just paranoid that i am eating the right things!! I am sick of pineapple juice and brasil nuts!! Although, the ones in choccy would be much more palatable ;D ;D Are you working? I have been signed off until next Tuesday, i dont think work are to happy about it and i am sure i will get plenty of grief when i get back, but the stress is just too much, someone from the office called twice on the day of ec to ask how to put the answerphone on ^bigbad^ , and then on the day of et i boss txt me to say that unless i get a doctors note by today, they would be taking it out of my holidays!! They are unbelieveable!! ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^
Anyway, i am not letting them get to me!! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
My hormones are definitely going into overdrive though, half the time i am crying, the rest of the time im laughing like a lunatic ^idiot^ ^idiot^
Hope everyone is ok, please dont desert me now!! i need all the support i can get, apart from dh, i dont have anyone near me.
Lots of love, hugs, positive vibes ^reiki^, sticky vibes ^reiki^ and anything else that might help our little embies ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^
Clb
^fairydust^ ^spot^ ^2ww^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ello you 2!!!!
Hope your both doing ok - bin thinkin of you both and lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ coming your way!!!
CLB your work sound shockin!  - and not bein able to work and answerphone takes the biscuit!!!
Kazzle - the midwife did come on Sat and scared me to death basically - we now have to decide what tests we want to see if our little beans have any problems!!!  The last thing we need to think about having got this far is if there is anything wrong with them?  I am in a real quandry as to whether to have this nucheal scan or not as the blood tests are not valid with twinnys?!?  DH says no as i will only worry if there is a high risk but i am worried now anyway!
Other than that we have a consultant appointment to see who is going to look after us whether its the local midwives or if we need to go the hospital with it being twinnys???  So out fate will be decided then i presume!!  No news on another scan so hope the little beans are ok?  I am feelin really groggy and sicky so i am assuming theres somethin goin on in there!!!
Hope everyone else is ok
and lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to CLB and Kazzle
xxx

·
Registered
611 Posts
hiya girls.... CLB hiya chick hows u... Keepin it all crossed for ya hun ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Hiya Kazzle.. I move tomorra so this is my last night ONLINE,,, :'( :'( :'( NOOO how am I gonna cope without ma girlies LOL.

Hey Bruders how are you hun...

Wendy anyone... Where is everyone lately... Cant believe I start tx next month.. WOW it is going so so quick...

Oh well thats me signing off for 2 weeks.. Gonna bob on and off and peoples houses ;D ;D ;D

KEEP well homies lol

Love Kim xxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
114 Posts
hi ya all
hope everyone is ok kazzle and clb  ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^spot^ ^spot^ ^spot^ hope the 2ww treating you well remember girls everyone is different i must have googled every symptom and twinge  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ but just take it easy and de stress especially forget about work...  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

lia hope you are ok and had a good weekend  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

karen hi hun went to see ben tonight wow sooooo relaxed booked in for 7pm next tues have got some herbal tabs aswell as him emailing a diet sheet for me hope you are feeling better... ^hugme^  ^hugme^

hi kim good luck on your move  :)  :) hope you will soon be back online ^hugme^ ^hugme^

wendy and bruders hope you are both ok hun and those little beanies are behaving  ^hugme^

take care all debs xxx ^fairydust^  ^fairydust^    ^fairydust^    ^fairydust^

1 - 20 of 1851 Posts