Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 651 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We don't have a thread for this & following on from last night thought it would be nice for anyone receiving tx at SM to have somewhere to keep track of each other?

Sita & Hayley (& anyone else of course) over to you :-*

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi Gill

I'm here looking forward to hearing from everyone.  I think it's a great idea for us to have a thread.

I was so amazed that lastnight while everyone was talking about their children i (for the first time) wasn't jealous, in fact it gave me hope. 

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Glad we have given you hope hun, you will get that BFP!  I felt a bit guilty talking about Megan, knowing what you had been through

Good luck for this cycle, will be thinking of you and keep us posted as to how you get on, want all the gory details !

·
Registered
507 Posts
Hi all,

today i have felt alot better, i didnt realise how much i needed more than just a gigggle lst night,

as you know my 2ww ends next sunday. i'm going to be no-where near a PC  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^.

katherine can you pm me your mobile number(i've lost it sorry), if you dont mind letting the girls know my results.  :)

chat soon, oh well done pompey!

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Hayley have pm'd you my mobile number hun, can't wait to hear your result,keeping everything crossed for you

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fingers well & truly crossed Hayley

Sita good luck for your scan tomorrow & thanks for the natter & breakfast! ^hugme^

·
Registered
507 Posts
hi all,

had an ok day today, went to DRs to find out my results, but spoke to karen (smh) first, she couldnt see most of my results, but what she could see where ok, nothing to worry about. thyroid results she couldn't find, any way. got to drs, waited an hour, with vince really upset as he has been really sick today  :'(. he couldn't find the results either. they had been sent to the dr's not smh  ^bigbad^ even though Mr G wanted them too. never mind. other than that i'm good loads of pma about everything other that good eating.  ::)

sita- how did it go today hun?

chat soon, hope everyones ok x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Sita - how did the scan go hun?

Hayley -  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ to the results, hope Vince feels better soon

all good here, been busy doing house work today, how does a house get so dirty !  Have agreed to do overtime at work next Sunday - what was I thinking of, hate working weekends, must be the ££££ signs that made me agree to it - oh well

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hayley one day down!!!

Sorry Vince has had an off day & that the Dr's messed you about with your results ^hugme^

We're fine except N woke really early this morning so I'm shattered, think Fri night is finally catching up with me too! Got an expensive week as well as my car is due it's MOT on Fri & the road tax is due the end of May. Then next month we're away & my car insurance is due :'(

Sita hope you're ok after your scan hon

Gill
x

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hi there

Aw you girls are just so sweet, all your good lucks have really helped.

Had the scan today cd7, sizes 17mm and 12 mm, the third one was hiding so couldn't get a measure of it.  Lining was 4mm so need that to thicken.  Still on the same dose of puregon, go back on wednesday for another scan.  he said there is a chance that the IUI will happen on sunday, so will have to go upto london.  i was shocked that i already had a 17mm follicle on cd7.

Hayley:  so sorry vince isn't feeling well hope he feels better soon.  How can they not find the results urrggghhh.  I've got everything crossed for you and hope the times fly bys for you.

Gill:  when it rains it pours, that's a lot of stuff to pay for.  I hope you get to catch up with some sleep and recover from friday night.   

Katherine:  Please don't feel guilty talking about megan, it really helped me listening to you all, because one day i'll be talking to you guys about my little one. :).  I hope sunday goes by really quickly for you, i used to hate working weekends too.  Yep houses get so dirty quickly, i need to do mine, spent this weekend celebrating the FA cup win so didn't bother with the housework.

catch you later
Sita

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sita is he doing the insem in London? Sorry just confused as he normally does them at the fertility clinic in SMH?

·
Registered
277 Posts
sorry to confuse you.

he does the scans at the weekend at smh, but if you need the insem over the weekend you have to go to london harley streeet clinic.  The insem is done by someone from the clinic and not Mr G.

If this is the case then ian and i are going to spend the weekend in london.  If insem is on sunday, might try and grab a show on saturday.

Love your pic

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
wow that is new since I had my private IUI with him, as he only insem during the week.  My 2nd IUI I ovulated naturally over the weekend and had insem on the Monday because he did insem at weekends

You will be well looked after at LFC, I had no problems there when I had my IVF and they are really easy to find.

Shout if you want any more info on the LFC and I will help if I can!

Good luck for your next scan

xxxx

·
Registered
507 Posts
hi all,

all these different posts  :eek:. h :eek:e everyone is well.....

dont feel like af is coming  :) just feeling great. even though vince is really poorly. a little better today  :p

^tantrum^ i want to know now, getting slightly impatient.

havent even thought about the holiday on sat, not even ironed clothes, packed or anything,  ::)

i had 11 hours sleep last night. first time in 2 years  ;D, just woke up with headache  ::)

chat soon x

·
Registered
277 Posts
hi there
I have a question for you ladies.

If the insem is due on sunday, when is the best time for dh and i to bd before the insem.
If we dtd thursay night, and then hold off until the insem on sunday, that should give dh enough time to get some good swimmers ready wouldn't it?  I assume we should bd after the insem as well, that night or the day after insem?

As you can see i'm so bored at work that i'm trying to figure out when the best time to bd would be :-[.

Hayley wow that's a lot of sleep, i can't even remember having that much sleep.  I'm jealous.  So glad that you don't have any af sxs.  when are you going to test, are you going to wait until 25th? 

Katherine:  thanks for the offer, i'll take you up on it if we have to go.  I hope we'll find out for sure tomorrow.  Did you drive up or go by car?

Gill:  how are you hon?

·
Premium Member
5,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi ladies

Oooooh Hayley sounding good if no AF symptoms!! Fingers still crossed for you. LOL to the sleep. Have to say I need my 10 hours or so & N usually sleeps 12 hours (except for the last few days)

Sita I would think Thurs would be fine for bd as 3 days is usually recc. Oh my I hope you don't have to go to London, wait although a weekend up there sounds good! Wait & see how your scan goes tomorrow before making plans though as that might change dates etc. ^hugme^

I'm ok, N woke up early again this am. I think he's having night terrors as he was wide awake & asking for Daddy (hmm it's always me that gets up to him in the night though ^bigbad^) Trying to plan our hols as DH still needs to sort out European car insurance & breakdown cover - I've done everything else so it's up to him  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^.

xx

·
Registered
507 Posts
thought i'd grab a min, vince has been asleep nearly all day  :eek: hope he sleeps tonight  :-\

gill i got some european car cover through the post office online, some years ago now, but i thought the cover was vfm.

for our hols on sat at 4am, i am not ready, i thought i had all the washing sorted ^bigbad^. dh sounds like he's coming down with it too. doh 2 boys wanting attention  ^hugme^

feeling good today only 5 days till testing. was meant to got smh this afternonn. car broke down on the way home from work this morning. didnt want to risk the M27 with no hard shoulder and vince being as ill as he has been. for more bloods form.  ^bigbad^ how can our GP loose results.  ^bigbad^ my poor light arm. anyway other hormone tests came back good anyway, just lost thyroid results. nothing important hey.

anyway still no af pains and the smell of coffee is goood, hope all is well

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Sita - we went up on the train - much more relaxing !

·
Registered
507 Posts
hi Sita

if my memory serves me right, we were told no bms or hands  ;D for 3 days before insem. and then bms after insem. that was what Mr G said to us. may be different now  ???

vince is now in bed, getting really worried, not eaten or drunk much since sunday. he has drs in the morning for his astma check. DH asked if he is this poorly on sat, are we still going?  ::) urm no i said,  ::) he is too weak to sit up. he has just got up for a drink and half a digestive  :).

i will probably do a pg test on friday am. 2 days early. may hold off till suday  :-\

hope your all well xx

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
poor vince - make sure you get him checked out tomorrow, particularly if he isn't eating or drinking much - bless him  xx

at work bored, and on my own, no one else in night shift guy should have been in at8pm, hope he is here by 10 as I finish then

1 - 20 of 651 Posts