Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I have been reading lots but first time I have plucked up courage to send a message!!

Due to start sniffing on Monday for the 2nd time ( 1st time 4 years ago was abandoned due to serious illness) & I am feeling very apprehensive but excited at the same time!!
Would be grateful for any advice and encouragement!!!!!!!!!

Liz

^feedback^

·
Registered
8 Posts
^reiki^
Good luck Liz

Where are you having your treatment?

I'm just about to send my application into ARGC for a third attempt.

Hope you're recovered from the serious illness.

Sending you  ^hugme^ and ^fairydust^

Dukey

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Liz,

Good luck from me too. Hopefully you'll have much better luck this time.

I am also due to start in about 10 days. This is my 4th attempt so am also a bit nervous but excited.

LOL

Dizzy

·
Registered
76 Posts
Liz,
Just to wish you well for your treatment ;)
Take Care and good luck,
Rachel xx ^daisy^

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
hi liz

just wanted to wish you masses of ^goodluck^ for your treatment
Loads of positive ^reiki^ vibes coming your way

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for all you replies.
It is so nice to be able to talk to others who understands what it's like. Feel more positive today. Thanks alot.

^Cuddle^

^goodluck^  to everyone of you

Lots of love Liz xxx

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi I am starting to sniff on Friday, am a bit nervous about it I had my first IVF in October. So I know more of what to expect don't know if this is a good or bad thing but I'll just have to see what happens. All the best for Monday and don't let the gremlins get you down ^goodluck^

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Liz  :)

Just wanted to wish you lots of love and luck for this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Anything you need just shout, I am sure someone will be able to help  ^afro^

Lots of love,

Rachel xxx

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Liz,

Good Luck for this cycle  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

I start sniffing on the 24th, why don't you join us on the march april cycle buddies, a few of us are starting ivf for the 1st time and we are all starting about the same time  :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Liz,

I start sniffing on Tuesday and it's my second as well. It's sort of a weird one... not going into the cycle completely blind, but not knowing what to expect either. I'm hopeful tho and wish you all the best for your cycle!

love
jen x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.