Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
BB - wishing you all the luck hun - and you too Mandy hun.
We had EC the day before our 15th wedding anniversary, ET was the day after, and last year we took our georgous daughter to York with us.... in the past its been a romantic weekend away to mark our anniversary, now though its a family getaway ....wishing you both all the very very best.
I was bricking it, I'm a complete needle phobe but tried to stay open minded and optimistic (although that wavered when I only had 4 eggs retrieved, and was on the verge of a breakdown when only 1 of them actually fertilised)...I had regular Reiki sessions and did self healing on myself and bought a cd relaxation cd and fertility spell off ebay (I bought anything and everything that I thought might give me something positive to focus on).

You only need one good quality egg - wishing you all the very best with your respective treatments

Best wishes
Sheila

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
BB
I had hubby taking wellman multivitamins, I was on the Pregnacare (waited til they were 3 for 2 in boots then stockpiled them hahah) I also drank loads of pineapple juice (not from concentrate) and ate brazil nuts around ET time, I'd read that the sellenium these particular foods contain is good to keep the womb lining nice and juicey for a precious embryo or two.
Have got everything crossed that you're all posting BFP's this year xxxx
Luvies
Sheila - who has spent the evening packing a Panietta full to the brim with sweets and treats in readiness for my CfL's ICSI miracle's first birthday party xxxx

·
Registered
6,501 Posts
BB,
I was in a similar position, when we got to the scan immediately before EC, the dr found a cluster of fibroids and I went into a blind panic (I lost my only naturally conceived little one to a huge broid) so was utterly terrified, in floods of tears and wanted to put a stop to my treatment there and then to conserve my 3 precious nhs attempts.
I was in a right state when they brought in the big gun, Prof Stewart herself and she scanned me again and reassured me that they wouldn't impact on implantation - so, I took her at her word, and by crikey she was spot on....although I worried through my entire pregnancy, the fibroids really weren't an issue at all.
You'll go through all sorts of emotions going through treatment, and we're here for you whenever you need us.
Wishing you all the very very best.
Sheila

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.