Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 673 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happy Chatting  ^fairydust^

*Just a little reminder that you no longer have to post to bookmark a  thread there should now be at the bottom of the threads saying add  bookmark*

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
At last!!! After I don't know how many attempts I'm first  ;D

Lambanana - don't worry about what to say on here, doesn't have to be about tx.  It's been well over a year since we had our last cycle and i still bob on every now and again.  It's lovely just to keep in touch and see how everyone is doing.

Driver - hope scans over weekend and Monday go well  ^hugme^

nclarkson - oh hope the dentist visits go ok for you, poor love.

^wave^ b&l, Jo8, rachlr, jenny, lynzchez, ran72, cls79, pt, amandaloo and all those I've missed.

Well not much here, having a bit of an early spring clean ready to make storage space for all the lovely camping gear we'll be buying this weekend - what's the betting it's going to rain all summer now  ::)

Anyhow, going through some of my books and I've found four that some of you lovely ladies maybe able to make use of,

Dr Miriam Stoppard - 'New Pregnancy and Birth Book - complete practical guide for all parents to be' 
Rachel Foster (mumsnet.com book) 'mums on babies - trade secrets from the real experts'  and 'mums on pregnancy'
National Childbirth Trust - Pregnancy for parents by parents

If anyone's interested in them, pm me your details and can sort out getting them to you etc.

xx

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Bookmarking!

x

·
Registered
858 Posts
I am so glad I joined FF, in the short time I have been on this bumpy road you guys have been such great support, THANKs! Good to hear if mr cyst decides to go then the flare protocol should be quick. Been in bed with migraine for 2 days, guessing it's my body adjusting from no buserelin. So been feeling very sorry for myself but reading all your posts have me a reality check.
Would love to meet everyone if possible but due to my job I can't 100% commit as I am often away at short notice, is it ok to let you know nearer the time? If anyone needs a life from Harrogate area I'd be driving.
Sending    ^reiki^ to everyone.
X

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hi girls!

Rachlr - Not long left at work then!  I do think 28 weeks is abit early, but then again with twins, can't comment. By 32 weeks you will probably be ready to give up due to tiredness.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thank goodness for a new thread that old one was so long.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Waves

·
Registered
223 Posts
:)  evening all, just catching up, book marking. Been away skiing last minute deal with friends - so pleased we did as the whole not been pregnant and speculating friends pregnancies was just getting my brain boggled!
Whizzing down the slopes, having some lovely mulled wine and hot chocolate and de stressing in the hot tub was just what the doctor ordered.

Just trying to catch up properly now with all your updates, whens coffee? sorry havent got to that page yet? xx

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi all, sorry ive not been saying much, unfortunatly not really able to give any advise as only on the first rung of the ladder!! Will be nice to meet you all!

Where do you normally meet?

Hugs to all xxx

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi everyone,

One of you lovely ladies mentioned a coffee 'meet up' when is this planned for? i would love to come along......
Where will it be??

Me & DH have just finished our 1st ICSI & unfortunately got a BFN but we will be starting again late march early April. So i am keen to meet new friends & this seems like a good place for it  ;D

xxx

·
Registered
563 Posts
Little Lee, so sorry to hear about your BFN  ^hugme^ ^hugme^  Hope you and DH take some time to treat yourselves before starting again in April - it'll be here before you know it!

I'll be a maybe for the meet again - DH isn't too keen on me making a hour and a half drive that late at night (well, I'm assuming it won't just be a 10 min meet  ;D ), I'm working on him though, would love to meet some of you wonderful, supportive ladies!!!

My wonderful friend in London has emailed me to say that she's got us some tickets for Hyde Park calling at the end of June to see Bon Jovi (yes, I know some of you may think that's a very sad state of affairs!) - aarrgh - I'll be about 38 weeks then - possibly a bit too late to be going to a gig????!!!!!  I'm due to see her tomorrow when we go to see Strictly and was going to tell her about bubs then (only started telling anyone really this week!) and feel like I'm going to come across as really ungrateful - any advice ladies???

Also, did I tell you my two SIL's announced before Christmas they were pg?  Turns out all three of us will be having babies within 3 weeks!  That's partly why we left it a bit longer to tell everyone about ours - didn't want to steal their limelight as such  ^idiot^

Anyway, sorry that turned into a bit of a 'me' post - hope everyone is doing well  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

L xx

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Again,

I do work full time & live in Scarborough so not too sure if i could make 17th, However i will certainly try
as it would be lovely to meet up with you all.

I will confirm with you though.

xx

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Great date - its the day after I finish work so I will be nice and chilled! Driver, thanks again for organising.

Lyns, personally I would be anxious about being so far from my hospital at 38 weeks, but other people feel differently! I am sure your friend will understand and be so excited by your news that the tickets will seem fairly unimportant! I am sure she'll find someone else to go with her.

Little-Lee, sorry to hear about your BFN. Take plenty of time to grieve, a BFN is so heartbreaking. Scarborough is a prety long way for the meet! But it would be lovely to see you.

xxx

·
Registered
182 Posts
Little Lee sorry about your BFN.

I am in shock, tested this morning and got a BFP!!!  I was on 25mg clomid this month plus HCG trigger and cyclogest from 3dpo for 10 days.  Can't quite believe it and very nervous after over 20 months of trying and a mc in Nov 09.
Fingers so tightly crossed
Baby dust to all
xx

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Hi all
Thought I would pop on here and say hello. A few of you may recognise my name as I swing by now and again, from the Yorkshire ladies thread I joined when having treatment at Care Sheffield. I've had a cancelled cycle at Seacroft and am due to start again in Feb, and as there's no one having treatment at the mo on the Yorkshire thread I hope I'll be welcome to chat here too.
On my cancelled cycle I was looked after by Dr Jo, as I was doing his research study, who was brill and lovely though I was so gutted to have very little response to the relatively high (300) menopur that I have previously responded to - hence trying SP instead of LP next time.
Have upped the acupunture and trying to up spirits too...
Galadriel - lovely to hear of a BFP - congrats
Glad to see you on here Little Lee
Driver - it's getting exciting at your end!
look forward to chatting to everyone - have a lovely w/e all, mine is blissfully quiet (trying to find the silver lining in being too skint to do anything having paid the Christmas credit card bills!)
gettina

·
Registered
821 Posts
If anyone is heading to the meet n lives near me would it be possible for a lift? I live a stones throw from jimmys, be good to see you all again.

No news on our tx front as in the waiting game for a donor n i have a heck of a lot of weight to loose due to all i gained in the last year from the steriods i was on following my cornea transplant, kinda sucks as bmi was perfect priot - sigh.

Hugs to all

Lea x

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hello Gettina
I have just done my first tx with Dr Jo, i thought he was great!! really nice!!
We start our 2nd go end of March, so between now & then i have to learn to relax & not stress  ;)

Galadriel - WOW!! congrats to you hun  ;D
I spent 9 months on Clomid.

xx

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
We start our 2nd go end of March, so between now & then i have to learn to relax & not stress
if you manage to achieve that you will be doing better than most of us!

Galadriel, that's fabulous news, congratultions!

Gettina, welcome back and good luck for your tx.

Happy Friday everybody, almost home time!

x

1 - 20 of 673 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.