Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ohh im so confused and unhappy!

I was given NHS funding (due to my disability) for 3 x iui and 3 x ivf which i was happy about.

then after i was scanned etc for two cycles and failed to ovuate i have today been told that they will not be continuing with the iui but just doing the ivf.

i am not prepared for ivf, in my mind i focussed on iui first, read all the background information, thought i would have 3 lots of iui to get myself ready for ivf (if i had to go that far!)

does anyone have any websites i can look at about ivf what it involves, success rates etc?

x

·
Registered
3,277 Posts
Hi,

The process of IVF would be to complex and long winded to put on here, but if you go to www.hfea.gov.uk you should be able to find want you want on here.  As for the success rates, you should be able to get these from the above website or from the Fertility clinic who you will be referred to.

From your post I can see why they have referred you for IVF, as if you haven't ovulated during 2 IUI cycle's then they may feel that IVF would be more successful for you.

Good luck.

Stacey

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.