Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ..

Dont know how to explain how we feel .. Just got our letter to say that
we start our treatment in June .. At long last the time has arrived  , after all these years of having fingers crossed ..

Dont know what to do now , I think me and Dp are still in a state of shock ..Just wanted to share our news

Thanks FF for being there  ..There is hope at the end of the  ^rainbow^

Wanda

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi Wanda

June is not far away!!!...Good luck hun....it is a rollercoaster ride lets hope you get a bfp at the end of it!!..
I will keep everything crossed for you  :)

Jan xx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
Congrats on getting your appointment !!

^goodluck^ with it all

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
267 Posts
Wanda

That's great news, I know what you mean about not knowing how you feel - it takes awhile to get your head around it.  I found that even though I really wanted it to happen and had waited so long when we got all the information it was fairly full on. These message boards are great, you are lucky that you will have support here all the way through.

We have just completed our first cycle of IVF which was unfortunately a  ^BFN^.  Just getting my head around it and am feeling really down, but reading the messages really helps.  Next appointment to see where we go from here is in early March so I could be joining you as a cycle buddy in June!

Good luck  :)

Kiwichick

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Wanda

Brilliant news honey

Really pleased for you

Roll on June hey ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Emilyxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.