Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was under St Marys for IVF Treatment, I have blocked tubes, polycyclic ovary's & SLE Lupus, I started my treatment with 'Care' while St Marys was under going building works, I had fresh in-plant of single embryo with 'care' then transfered to St Marys for my 3 other frozen in-plants (only 2 froze OK) 3 years later & nothing, I'm 26yrs & my huband is 40yrs.
We are now going to MFS on 9th march,

I found the Staff at:
'Care' - snobby & as if they really couldn't be bothered with work - 'private' very hidden with prices cant even give a close amount
St Marys - very lovely but very scatter brains
MFS - Read allot of their online information & sound one of the best with amazing technological advances - 'reception staff' lovely & happy to help - very open with their pricing and where allot of clinics charge extra for things its free there, IE blyocist £375 per embryo at 'care' free at 'MFS',

Do you have a reveiw on 'MFS' or another Manchester clinic??

Please can anyone help me to make it work this time, i really couldnt take any more fails, xxxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to let you know that I went to MFS and I have PCOS and a blocked right tube.  I found them to be really good, the nurses were lovely (maybe one or two weren't as friendly as the others but I never felt uncomfortable or anything).  I don't have anything to compare them to though as this was the only place I went to for private treatment.  I have a beautiful son because of MFS so will always be eternally grateful to them.  It took 3 attempts, 1 natural followed by 2 FET but we got there in the end. 
Good luck x

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that has given me great hope thank you xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts