Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this treatment ( 2 nd icsi) feeling quite confident. Was less confident after egg collection as was having AF type cramps. Have had transfer now and for the 1 st day was really confident that this treatment would work for us. Problem is I'm having difficulties staying positive. Anybody else felt like this ? Plus AF cramping not helping much !

·
Registered
112 Posts
hey sarsar

Ive had the same as you you will probably see from my posts on the cycle threads...Ive had period pains since day1 post transfer and still getting them and I'm now 7dpt...from what Ive gathered its very early to be getting them as on my last cycle period pains arrive 3 days before period did so this time for me its very different, also getting pinching like pains ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ all you can do is wait unfortunately xxxkeep the faith Hun

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey sarsim

Im feeling exactly the same! Im now on day 6 of the 2ww and have had period pains pretty much since ET.  This is our third ICSI cycle and we only had 1 egg fertilise this cycle so our odds are low to say the least, hence im feeling like ive given up already! However, I know that period cramps are extreemly common for a bfp so all is not lost yet.  I kind of feel like i just know its not going to work, womens intuition i think they call it.  All we can do is wait hey and hope for the best.

Wishing you loads of luck

Zxxxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts