Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i was sterilized in November 2004 at airedale general in keighley. since then i split from my kids dad and have been with my new partner 4 3 years he has no kids.
we have been talking 4 a while now about wanting kids together so i have made a appointment to go see my doctor.
only think is i don't know where to start Ive heard of sterilization reversal/ ivf / egg sharing.
has anyone had a reversal if so where and how successfully was it  :)
also any advise for me so i can prepare myself for the doctors . xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
^hello^

I know ~Debs~ has had a reversal and this week has given birth to a little girl.

I am sure when she is back on line she will be more than happy to talk to you  :)  :)

Why not come and join the main Yorkie Girls on the main thread  ;)  you'll be more than welcome  :)

x x x

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Hi  :)

As Scooby says I have had a reversal and have been very blessed with a baby girl  ^cloud9^

I had my reversal by Mr Rutherford at Bupa, Roundhay.  Can't speak highly enough of him to be honest, aside from anything else he has a lovely bedside manner and will talk you through everything, answering any questions you have (I'm not on commission by the way  ;D )

Anyway feel free to message me with any questions that you have hun, would be more than happy to help out where I can  ;)

Good luck and do pop over to the Yorkie thread  ;)

xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts