Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im on day 10 of stimming and this morning on wiping I got some clear sticky stuff (sorry tmi)  but Im really worried that I may be ovulating already  ^eyes^  can anyone put my mind at rest or should I phone the clinic  ^idiot^

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Panick over  ::)  I phoned the clinic and apparently its fine and a good sign that the oestrogen is working :)  getting myself into a panick as I only got 2 eggs last time and am worried that may happen again  :-\

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hi ya ^hugme^

Don't know if this helps but the same thing happened 2 me on my 2 cycles, about day 14 the 1st cycle and day 8 the second time, like you I was terrified  was going to ovulate. :-\

I was told that this was normal and a good sign that my hormone levels were rising properly! ;D

This whole process is awful isn't it? you overanalyse and worry about everything ^idiot^ :-\

Sending you lots of luck for your treatment ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^hugme^

Jayne
xxxx

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thankyou jayne - I am very panicky today - I must make some time for IVF CD hypnosis later  ???  Im due for EC Monday (fngers crossed) so am getting itchy feet - as you do  ::)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Good luck for monday!

Dont you think the more you know you should chill the harder it is to do so??? ^idiot^

Jayne

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.