Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'm becoming a serial poster on here, sorry!!!

I am stimming and on day 7, have had butterfly feelings in my tummy and it just feels a bit strange but my tummy hasn't swollen at all. When should that happen?  My acupuncturist said that when she was stimming, she put on 1 stone and her tummy was huge. I'm meant to go back friday so a little concerned?

Am i just being a loon - as usual? ^idiot^

Thanks in advance xx

·
Registered
649 Posts
Everyone is different so don't get too hung up on what other people say. I have had three goes at IVF and have never got a swollen tummy on any of the cycles. On my first two I did put on about 1/2 stone but put this down to comfort eating as on my last cycle I have been doing slimming world and lost 8lbs. Surely you will be due for a scan/blood test any day now and that will give you reassurance everything is going to plan.
Snic
x

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Hi

No you're not being ^idiot^! I really wouldn't read anything onto it as I didn't get a swollen tummy first time round and did second time. On both goes I got a BFP so it means nothing. As Snic has said, everyone reacts differently so I really wouldn't worry. Good luck honey  ^hugme^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I got a swollen tummy on 2 of my cycles  :)  Butterfly feelings in your tummy could be your ovaries responding to the drugs and doing their thing.

^goodluck^ with your appointment

x x x

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi ladies,

Just wanted to say thank you very much, you've really put my mind at rest.

No doubt i'll be on here again shortly asking another stupid question ^idiot^

Thank you

Donna xx

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Keep asking away hun  :)

No such thing as stupid questions (only occ stupid replies from the mod  ^idiot^ ^idiot^).
Somebody is always bound to be thinking the same question somewhere  ;) ;)

Emma xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts