Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been sniffing superfact for 2 wks, and have just come back from ultrasound. Each ovary has 4 haemoragic cysts and my lining is thick. I have not had a bleed yet. I have no history of cysts like these. They think I have reacted to the drugs? The nurse said I looked like I was on day 9 of injecting. I have been told that I would have to have short protocol as I seem to react. How is this likely to affect my chances? Also I worry as I have elevated lh levels that as I won't be shut down properly this will effect implantation or increase miscarriage rates. Your advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
856 Posts
loopylou said:
I have been sniffing superfact for 2 wks, and have just come back from ultrasound. Each ovary has 4 haemoragic cysts and my lining is thick. I have not had a bleed yet. I have no history of cysts like these. They think I have reacted to the drugs?

It sounds possible, especially as you have no history of these problems

The nurse said I looked like I was on day 9 of injecting. I have been told that I would have to have short protocol as I seem to react. How is this likely to affect my chances?

Not at all, the short protocol is very successful.

Also I worry as I have elevated lh levels that as I won't be shut down properly this will effect implantation or increase miscarriage rates.

Don't worry, you will be completely down regulated whatever path is followed with no side effects on your treatment.

Good luck!

Peter

Your advice would be much appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts