Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Stockport/Manchester Fertility TTC Meeting- ANYONE INTERESTED

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Calmbaby 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been ttc for 18m, I have a dd who is 3yrs old.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in meeting/messaging or chatting?

I am finding the whole ttc process abit lonely, whether you already have a ds/dd or it's your first, would be great to keep each other positive.

Hear from you soon,

Calmbaby x

#2 ·
Hi!

I run a support group in Wilmslow, the Cheshire Fertility Support Group. Its a non-profit making group where people can come along and meet other people in a similar situation. Everyone is really friendly. It's on every saturday morning, 10:00-11:00 at Wilmslow Library. This week I have arranged for Lisa Johnson to speak about aromatherapy and it's role in relaxation and conception. It's a lovely, informal group and after the speaker, we have homemade cakes, tea and coffee. If you are interested in coming, just give me a shout 07817 597288.

Gabby x

#3 ·
Hi Gabby,

I've just seen this. Do you have anymore event planned. I would have loved to have come. I coudl relaly do with a chat and findin it difficult as there isnt much support out there.

Thanks, x

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.