2,337 Posts
Well done Debs - I like that thought - clean walls and a new beginning -
loving this weather!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
;D Kerry

Hey I saw the posts on Bigsister.... you should get your  ^police^ out on there  ;D

Debs
xx

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Ok ... So lets start the list .... which can be copy and pasted on each thread!
Let me know how long and I can update!

I'll start ..........

Belinda .... 1st Jan 2005
Lisaloo .... 5th April 2005
Kerry (mancgal) .... 11th April 2005
Debs (Fidget) .... 9th April 2005
Safarigirl .... 5th April 2005
ClareTTC ... 18th April 2005
NikkiUK ... 1st Jan 2005

Well done to the April Girls ... nearly one month weed free!!!!

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Ladies

Not sure if you really want to hear this or not but I just wanted to say hi again and to say that although some days may be tough and you think that you will never get rid of those urges...they do go, it just takes a bit of hard work!

I have now been smoke free for 1 year, 1 month and 5 days....I am one of those people that never thought I could do it. But here I am over a year later and feeling so much better for achieving it.
I know I dont need to ramble on about all the positive things to come out of this, but just to say that being smoke free is just great....

Please please keep up the good work, if you slip up, then dont give up completely.....you can do it!!...

Dont give up, giving up!!

Love Natsxxx

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi, My quit date was on 5th April 2005. It will be four weeks today I have quit smoking. I have slipped up a couple of times but not giving up giving up if you know what I mean.
I have a stonking cold now and sore throat so the last thing I want is a ciggie. My smoking counsellor has put me on the step 3 patches now so I am on the minimum. Just hope I will be ok. Maybe getting this cold is a blessing in disguise.
Congrats to all of you and lets keep up the good work.
Chat soon
Lisa ;D

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Lisa!

Congratulations!!!  You are doing fab ... Don't beat yourself up about the odd slip up, it happens ... the important thing is that you are still committed to giving up!

Pop in from time to time and let us know how you are doing!!

I'll add you to the list!

Anyone else for the list??

Love ... Belinda xx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi all hope all is well

bels my date for giving up was the 11th april

lisa hope your cold gets better soon but know what you mean about not wanting a cig so its a blessing

nats thanks for your kind words hun and congrats on your giving up

kerry x

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
all done Kerry!!!

Belinda x

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Bels and Kerry was fab talking to you both in 'real time' the other night  :)

I stopped on the 9th April, like the rest of us had a slip up but we keep coming back for more dont we girls  ;D ;D

We are doing so well

Debs
xxx

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Bels my date for giving up was 5th April (I also had a errr minor setback, but despite that keeping at it -)  I've just realised its almost a month!!!!! 
thanks for doing this for us

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
All done ... there must be more of us .... surely?!?!?!?

Belinda xxx

·
Registered
300 Posts
ooh can you add me to the list been on the patches for a few weeks now (had a little slip on friday whilst out) God i could really murder a *** lol!

So that would put me around the 18th April 2005.

Hows it going everyone ??

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
All done Clare!

Belinda x

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
All done Nikki!!!

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
hI EVERYONE
Has anyone noticed a difference in smell - I seem to be able to smell much better .... actually someone was at my house yesterday and they went outside to have a  cigarette and i could still smell it inside downstairs (so much for thinking i could have a secret cigarette when i used to smoke and my partner wouldnt know!!!)  I have noticed that i can smell so much more....
anway hoping everyones having a good week .....

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.