Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well DP got back from his stag do last night and instead of having a wonderful night we argued and I cried myself to sleep.  DP wants to stop tcc and so I have reluctantly agreed.  If i am not around much guys please understand ok x

·
Registered
100 Posts
Nikki,

just wanted to send you a  ^Cuddle^, i got married 29th May last year & we had also started tx, my Dh also found the whole thing a bit stressful and wanted to give it all up before we really got going!

Needless to say a few months down the line when life had returned to normal he was the one pushing to start treatment again. I really hope your DH-to-be has a change of heart once the stresses of the wedding are behind you

Love Lucy Lou xx

·
Registered
784 Posts
Ahh, Nikki, i am so sorry to hear that  :'( but i am feeling the same. Unfortunately dh still wants to but i cant even think about it. We also had huge row but i think he is starting to realise just how depressed i am about it all. He feels really neglected but hopefully in another month i will feel less pressure and we can try for enjoyment rather than bms!! We have been up and down since March and i dont know when it will all get better.Just sending you lots of  ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ and hope you start to feel better soon, like us all. Life is so hard sometimes, isnt it? :( :(

Take care and all the best :)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Sorry sweetheart
I am here anytime for you
Dydie xx

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
BABE, PLEASE DON'T FEEL SO SAD :'( MAYBE IN A FEW OF WEEKS WHEN IT FEELS LIKE THE PRESSURE HAS GONE DP WILL WANT TO TRY AGAIN? TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT AND CONCENTRATE ON YOUR WEDDING, ITS NOT LONG NOW AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD ENJOY THE RUN UP TO IT AND THE DAY IT SELF, THEN THINK ABOUT TTC AGAIN? YOU HAVE A LOT OF PRESSURE ON YOU AT THE MOMENT AND TAKING A LITTLE AWAY FOR A FEW WEEKS MIGHT NOT BE A BAD THING?
  WILL YOU STILL BE COMING TO THE MEET?  (PLEASE DO) HAVE A LITTLE THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU NEED A CHAT YOU KNOW WHERE I AM.
BIG  ^hugme^,
CLAIRE,
XXX.

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your words guys  :-* Things are tough right now but DP and I are talking things through so we are getting there.  He is out tonight so I'll be online  ;D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.