Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was told by the fertitly clinic last tuesday that i had a follicle and i should ovulate in a couple ofdays weekend by the latest so me and other half having been having fun everyday since then in the vain hope that his sperm will be good enough but since then i have felt like i have pmt on speed so to speak with my other half not being able to do anything right and i have been screeching at him is there anything i can do to calm down, its  just like pmt because i just snap does this mean my af will be early? i am due anytime from the 11th til the 15th?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Doesn´t necesarily mean af will be early, you may just be reacting to the increase in progesterone that starts in the body the moment you ovulate which can mimic the same signs as pmt. Go with what the clinic said as if the foliicle was on scan you couldn´t have ovulated any earlier.

Ruth

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Can I jump in here....Ruth is PMT a sign of possible ovulation then ? or does everyone get it wether they ovulate or not ??

Thanks hun
Amanda xx

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i've got backache now too :( if this is a sign of ovulation then i'm not in the mood now lol ( maybe a back rub will help)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts