Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I have had 2 goes at ivf unfortunately none was successful  :'( but I have been in my job for 11 years and the stress I am under is really quite bad my infertility is unexplained I have conceived twice myself I'm beginning to wonder if its all the stress I'm under at work any advise would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Karen

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
There are various schools of thought but the general consensus is that too much stress can be detrimental to conceiving. Having said that, there are so many reasons why IVF doesn't work so there may be other things you need to consider under discussion with your consultant.

Ruth

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Karen just wanted to give you a huge  ^Cuddle^ as I've been under soooooooooo much stress recently that its awful and been diagnosed with mental exhaustion so I know where you are coming from and just wanted to  ^Cuddle^ you hun for support, if you want to have a real rant please feel from to email me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.