Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am wondering if anyone has any nutritious quick and easy recipes for by DS who is 11 and a half months old. When I get the time I will do bol sauce, shepherds pie, fish pie etc for the freezer but dont always get the time as DH works evenings and weekends so we do a swap over when I get in from work he is off out to work. I am starting to get stressed out that I am not giving DS enough nutritious meals with variety. I have avoided giving him some foods like apples as I am terrified he will choke on them and feel like I feed him the same food over and over again  ^idiot^

Also, I feel the need to give DS a cooked meal at both lunchtime and dinnertime does everyone do the same and how do you manage to occupy LO whilst you are cooking for them, I need eyes in the back of my head with DS???

Cheers
Kelly

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
hi

for lunch i have never cooked a meal it's something quick of a tin or sandwich although my 2 yr old wont eat a sandwich.I do try and cook meals for tea as we all eat the same currys (korma),spag bol,sweet and sour chicken,casseroles my down side wont eat dry food chips,and son on which is a pain.

xx

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bookworm- thanks for the reply, do you cook the currys etc from scratch using fresh ingrediants or do u use packet/jars for the sauces. Feel really stupid asking but I never know what to do when it comes to the salt content etc

xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts