Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New home girls......heaps and heaps of luck

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Oops Laine and I set up new threads at the same time

So copied my post!

New home!

Sorry some of your are suffering with the awfulness of the 2ww, please please remember that people don't necessarily have "symptoms" in the 2ww as it's too early and some of the symptoms can be put down to the drugs........

chica fuego (Tania), TracyAnn, mimhg - welcome and good luck!

neona60483 - good luck for the IUI tomorrow!

Caroline - sounds like your clinic have been supportive and given you some good advice! Hang on in there!

Zoe and Molly - tonnes of luck for tomorrow......

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
^fairydust^ to you all!

Love Sue
xxxx

Carly IUI 01.04.04
Arwen IUI 02.04.04 ^Cuddle^
owennicki ICSI 02.04.04 ^reiki^
Norma ICSI 03.04.03 ^Cuddle^
Fiffi IVF 03.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Karen2 ICSI 03.04.04 ^reiki^
Emma73 IVF 06.04.04 ^reiki^
Jo 26 IVF 08.04.04 ^reiki^
Janshe ICSI 09.04.04 ^reiki^
Gwyn FET ICSI 11.04.04 ^Cuddle^
ZoeA ICSI 13.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Suzy IVF 13.04.04 ^reiki^
AndreaGe FET ICSI 13.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Littlest ICSI 14.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Reb IVF 14.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Gill C ICSI 15.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Thumper IVF 16.04.04 ^reiki^
Dada ICSI 16.04.04 ^reiki^
Titch (Em) IVF 17.04.04 ^reiki^
Neona60483 IUI 17.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Starr IUI 19.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Charlotte IVF 19.04.04
Fifers ICSI 22.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Carole ICSI 22.04.04 ^reiki^
SamC ICSI 23.04.04 ^reiki^
DawnJ ICSI 26.04.04 ^Cuddle^
dawnybabes ICSI 26.04.04 ^Cuddle^
Gemma B IVF 27.04.04 ^reiki^
ZoeM IVF 30.04.04
molly mo IVF 30.04.04
JoJo IVF FET 02.05.04
Caroline1 IUI 04.05.04
Bagpuss IVF 04.05.04
Justme ICSI FET 05.05.04
Kitty1 IVF 05.05.04
Nancy IVF 05.05.04
Paddi ICSI 06.05.04
mizz-gizz IUI 07.05.04
Candy IUI 08.05.04
becs IVF 09.05.04
chica fuego IVF 10.05.04
mimhg IUI 12.05.04
TracyAnn IVF 12.05.04
tweetypie ICSI 13.05.04
kimj IUI 14.05.04
neona60483 IUI 14.05.04

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi Ladies in Waiting!

Not sure I have come to the right place?

I have been with the Easter Eggies for a few weeks since I started my first IVF treatment! Anyway I had ET today - 2 embies transferred (unfortunately, my other 3 were not good enough to be frozen). Therefore, I am doing whatever I can to keep a hold of these 2 and hope that they want to stick around with me for the next 9 months! I test on the 12th of May!

Let me know if I am in the wrong place to be posting!

Love

Tracy x ^wave^

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tracy

You are in the right place!

Wishing you heaps and heaps of luck.

Laine x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Hello,

Can you please add me to the list.

I had ICSI and i test on the 13th May.

I had 2 grade 4 embies transferred today - is there any food we should be avoiding, i know abt Liver, Eggs, pate and cheese.

Tracy - As we both had ET today, how come you are testing a day earlier than me??

Susan x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi Susan

Welcome and good luck, you're all added to the list above! Just avoid the liver, runny eggs, pate and soft mould ripened cheeses (camembert, brie and blue cheeses) oh and home made mayo! Good luck.

Love Sue
xxxx

·
Premium Member
6,719 Posts
Evening Girls

Just popped by to wish Zoe and Molly lots of luck for your tests tomorrow .. bring on the BFPs!!!!!!!

Hope all you 2wwers are managing to stay sane

Love
Dee
xxx
;D ;D ;D

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
Welcome Tracy & Susan, wishing you both all the luck in the world xx

Baby Dust to all ^fairydust^

·
Registered
547 Posts
Just wanted to wish Zoe and Molly all the best for tomorrow hope you both get BFP'S

Girls please dont stress too much about syptoms I know its not easy,I got a BFP on my 4 treatment and I was in agony the week before we tested I had to spend the night in hosp with a infection on my right ovary I was on strong painkillers and in absolute agony I thought it was over as I didnt think they wouldnt have stuck if I wasin so much pain I was scanned twice but the dr said to keep taking thepessaries and they have got there fingers crossed for me and in the end it worked,I didnt have any pg syptoms but I suppose the infection pain would have over ride the syptoms,even now I cant wait for the sickness to come then this will seem real but I have been told the sickness doesnt come til 5/6 weeks and some people dont get them the only difference I have is my boobs are more veiny and they have become tender but only these last few days,I had a good feeling on my test day as I usually start spotting and getting af paine the day we test an dthis time I didnt,so please try and relax but I know it difficult.
Wishing you al big fat positives
Love Gemmaxxx

G

·
Just discovered this website today.

My ET was on 21 Apr. Got to wait till tuesday for Pgt.

Good to know that others are suffering from same symptoms of pessaries and also that I am not the only one feeling the pressure.

Good luck to everyone.

·
Registered
476 Posts
hiya Girls- can you add me to the list we had et today and are due to test either 12th or 14th may (don't do 13 ) it 's been a while since I was last on this thread , and its no less scary :eek: will have gone mad I'm sure by test date,
may we all have BFP's soon ;D

love caron xx

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi

Just wanted to wish good luck to ZOe and Molly Mo.

Susan, how was your ET? I am glad you were able to freeze embryos. Which doctor did you have? I have seen 4 different ones there now, this one I had never seen before.

I have been trying to fill my evenings to pass the time.

Love Tania

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi girls,

I've not been on here for nearly a year now, I came on while I was going through IUI but everything got too much when IVF failed too, so I distanced myself from everything to do with infertility until I felt ready to do my 2nd attempt at IVF. Now its time and I'm doing good this time round, I go into to get my embryo transfer today, and now its the dreaded two week wait, so I'll need this site.....it kinda keeps you going when your mind starts going loopy loo!

I've been doing acupuncture this time and I've found its helped me so much, i have 3 times the amount of eggs this time so I'm hoping to get some frozen. The acupuncture has helped me relax and get a good nights sleep. Have any of you been helped by acupuncture?

Anyway, I've babbled enough, time to go to the hospital now!

Good luck to all of you!

Love
Kathryn xx

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi All!

Thank you for the welcome to the 2ww! I am sure we will be able to help one and other through this!

Susan - I know we had ET on the same day and I can't understand either why you are one day later for testing? Maybe different clinics? Not sure! How are you today?

Kathryn - Good Luck with your ET today? Hope it goes well!

Tania - What day are you on now? I remember you from the Easter Eggies? Hope you are well?

Caron - Looks like we could be testing on the same day - I test on the 12th! When will you find out if you are on the 12th or the 14th?

JMAS - Good Luck for Tuesday? How have you coped with 2ww?

Good Luck to everyone!

Tracy x

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi Ladies..hope you're all well today.. and not stressing too much - am feeling a bit more upbeat today...moods eh? ^scared^ :'( :-\

Good luck to those ladies testing today - am crossing everything for you! ^reiki^

Welcome to the 2 week nightmare to the new ladies... ;D

I like the sun flowers idea - they are my favourite flower - we live in a flat but I have a big painting of one in the bedroom - might buy one in a pot though ^sunny^ ^daisy^

Hugs to all,
Mizz Gizz

·
Registered
217 Posts
OK girls,
The nightmare continues.
Had my day 12 blood test today and i tested a 'faint positive'
The clinic are getting the exact level of hormone hopefully later although this in itself does not tell us anything and we would re test on Tuesday to see if the level has doubled or increased at least.
Supposedly it could be either too early or it is a 'on the way out' rather short lived pregnancy.
Anyone any ideas? suggestions? similar experiences?
Zoe-hope you had a more positive , good testing.My thoughts are with you.
Molly Mo

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fingers crossed Molly Mo - don't presume the worst yet!! ^Cuddle^

As a matter of interest - UCH told me to just do a preg test on day 15 - then let them know the result for next steps - They don't seem to do a blood test prior to that - I supose they all have different ideas...eh?

Am keeping everything crossed for you and sending positive thoughs.. ^reiki^

mizz gizz. x

·
Premium Member
4,046 Posts
Hi Guys :)

Molly mo - ditto wht mizzgrizz says - its not over yet, in fact it might be just beginning :)
my clinic is the same, they just pack me off with a hpt and tell me to phone them with the result, none of this blood test malarky.
Zoe - hope all is ok with you
Neona - hey bud, we test on the same day :)

well we havent had a very good start to the day, dh phoned to tell me he was at the hosp after having knocked some poor bloke off his bike on a roundabout, just didnt see him coming. luckily the bloke has just strained his shoulder, and doesnt want to involve the
Police,dh looked after him till his wife got to the hosp and has taken the bike to be fixed for him. poor dh was in a bit of shock so came home and had a cuppa and has now gone off to work. we are hoping the guy doesnt change his mind once he thinks about it and decide to try for compensation, dh said there are posters all over the A&E for 'no win, no payment' accident claims..............

we are off to Bruge for the day tomorrow which should be fun (in the rain) Hope all of yous have something nice going on this weekend

Take care

Kimj ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi guys

Welcome to all the newbies. Good luck to you all. Hold tight your in for one hell of a ride in the 2ww but you are definately in the right place.

MollyMo: fingers crossed for you bud and sending positive vibes ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Zoe: Thinking of you and sending best wishes to you ^fairydust^

JoJo: Good luck for the 2nd. Are you getting jittery ^scared^

Well i'm on day 9 today. I had to ring ^phone^ the clinic this morning as I started to have pinkish spotting and have been feeling sick since Wednesday and the sickness is getting worse ^puke^. Re-assured me everything is ok and very positive indeed ^thumbsup^ , The loss could be implantation bleeding which happens around this time and the sickness, well who knows ^reiki^ . They have booked my pregnancy test for next week. Don't know what to think ^confused^ . Don't want to get to excited in case they are wrong. ^scared^.

Caroline: how are you today because I know you had spotting also yesterday??

Best wishes to Bagpuss, justme, nancy, paddi, mizz, candy, becs and mim and to all the newbies that have joined us recently

Kitty

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everyone

tracy I am on day 5 now and driving myself mad. I suddenly felt that I can't be pregnant today as I was feeling so irritated, which is how I have also felt one week before AF.

Molly Mo, I wouldnt be able to help feeling postive in your situation, good luck.

Good luck to everyone else
tania

1 - 20 of 105 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.