Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really struggling again this week.

Things had been so much better, and I had come off one of my meds, still on the anti depressants.

However Sunday night Megan had a febrile convulsion and she was taken into hosptial by ambulance and kept in overnight.  I missed out on a nights sleep - except for a couple of hours I managed to grab between getting home at 2am and going back to the  hospital at 6.30am

Since then I have felt really low and down and very tearful.  I know it is from the effects of seeing Megan fitting etc and feeling useless etc

Just needed to write down how I was feeling etc    :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Moomin,

I am sure the feelings you have are totally natural after Megan being poorly, you must be in shock and that is understandable.
I am sure it has nothing to do with the PND as your doing so well. Are you working this weekend? I hope you can rest to recharge yourself after the weekend

Donna x x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope I am working this weekend, I am starting at 6am on Saturday as well, not well planned as I am on a night out tomorrow night!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Moomin,

Is there anyway you could get the weekend of work? Megan is poorly after all then you would be able to realx and get some rest

Take care hun

Donna x x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
unfortunately no, I will be fine, will bounce back ! 

Megan is fine now, it is just me  :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
How are you feeling today moomin?

i hope you can chill out today

Donna x x

·
Registered
5,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Feeling loads better now, thanks

think everything was just a little bit too much for me to deal with, but thankfully feeling more relaxed again.

Didn't help that I forgot to take my meds one night, so had to take them in the morning and the effects of doing that was not good - felt light headed and spaced out for a while.

Hopefully no more blips for me, just a nice straight run of nice days etc!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts