Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had success after upping dose of stims? I had a day 8 scan yesterday after being on 450 iu of menopur for 6 days and I the sonographer could only see 2 follies and they had only grown to 4mm. I've just not responded.

Clinic said I could cancel treatment or up dose to max 600 iu and be rescanned on tuesday after 3 injections of the upped dose...so we have upped dose to the max.

Has this worked for anyone else? And that it hadn't deteriorated egg quality?

I can't see that my follicles are going to get to 18mm. I feel so upset and negative which I'm sure isn't helping. Would love to hear any success stories right now.

L

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I started on 450 , and after day 4 scan I had two follicles so they upped me to 600 for rest of the cycle....and today was egg retrieval and I had three, one was too small and immature, one was empty , one was mature so they will try icsi on it today and I find out tomorrow. They kept warning me that on 600 you can get lots of side effects or the eggs mature too quick...but I had zero side effects. Clearly I do not respond well to menopur. I have a very low amh, high fsh . But I do have a son who is 1 , naturally, so I know my body can do this....if it does not work this time I will keep trying.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts