Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 234 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Place to chat for all parents of babies born in July - August - September 2007 (or therabouts!)

Welcome all :)

Claire L - Daniel Richard - 20th June
Steph32 - Amelia Jean - 30th June
Ants2 - Elliot Lawrence - 2nd July
Donna (bluenose) - Chloe Louise - 4th July
Anne-Marie (foof) - Charlotte Julia - 5th July
Freckles - Evie and Dylan - July 6th
miss sweetcheeks - Nicholas Alexander - 7th July
Freddy - Ruby May - 10th July
The Great Adventurer - Phoenix Jack - 10th July
Kelly1 - Toby Jack - 11th July
Tracey (Tcardy) - Macie - 12th July
Helen (Aich) - Finley John - 18th July
Imogen - Annabelle Roslin Lily - 20th July
Crystal tips - Poppy Elizabeth - 21st July
Maaria (barbiedoll) - Maria-Jannah - 21st July
Kate.. - Kyle - 25th July
Sades (Superstar84) - Jack - 31st July
Jane (Janie77) - Harry Charles Thomas - 1st August
Karin (Trollmor) - Lewis Jonas Everett - 1st August
Liz (Magpie) - William and Charlotte - 10th August
Foxys girl - Frances Charles - 13th August
Nikki (Nikkiank) - Isabel Rose - 16th August
Tina-32 - Ryan - 20th August
Abby (absfabs) - Adam and Samantha - 27th August
lisa.m - Madeline and Isabelle - 28th August
Em (aquaem21) - Tamsin Faith - 1st September
janinec - Scarlett Alice - 12th September

If anyone wants adding to the list please shout!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hiya! No time for personals. Sorry.
Hope you're all well. I will try to catch up and get back with a proper post soon.
Lewis and I are still in Sweden. We have had glorious sunshine and 30 degrees celsius. It's unbelievable.
Gran Canaria was fab, but it is actually hotter over here!  ^idiot^

Lewis is walking and walking and walking. He is so much fun now, but the teething is still a bit of a nightmare. He has got 8 teeth now and more coming.  :(
I guess it's good to get them all at once (and over and done with)
He's eating our food now which is so much easier.

I have resigned from work as I am NOT prepared to go back full time. I will now have to start looking for work. I can't remember how to. I have been there for 12 years!!!

Well, gotta go.
Take care
you're all on my mind
Luv
Troll & Lewis
xx

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Morning ladies  :-*

Isnt the weather fab  :) hope it stays but like Tina said probably not!!!

Troll- wow not stop walking eh! bet you need eyes everywhere, i know i do and Macie isnt walking yet!  ;D ;D. sorry to hear you had to resign hun, hope you find something soon

Tina - Where you off on holiday hun? i have to wait till September

Sades - hiya, i guess if something comes back not quite right with the tests they will let me know, so i guess no news is good news eh?

Moondoggie - How you doing hun?

big hello to all i have missed  :-* :-*

Starting to arrange Macie's 1st birthday party, ooohhh i cant wait, going to order some bits of the net today, banners, plates, cups etc, did you all get a little booklet with all things you can buy for your LO's 1st birthdays? website is www.firstbirthdays.co.uk

bye for now, in work  :( :( and sweating all ready and its only 8 o/c!!!!!

Tracey
xxx

/links

G

·
hiya ladies,

my employers aren't being very accommodating at present so im in a right pickle ^bigbad^......they are not being very helpful with me altering my shifts in order for me to care for my child.. :'( :'( :'(...if i have the strenght i will have to go to an industrial tribunal....

my baby is blossoming...beautifully... ^cloud9^

tina have a nice holiday... :)

sades..does jack go to any baby groups... ^babycrawl^...i try and read books to Maria as often as i can remember...just have lots lying around the house within easy reach and start from there....i think play and love and cuddles is more important at this age... ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

tracey..any news on Macies test.. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

trollmor..what are you up to?? still moving to sweden??

moondoggie...are you baking your own cake for babies 1st birthday... :)

hiya to all...

:-* :-* :-*

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
barbie - i am so sorry your work are being a pain.  that is so unfair of them!!  i hope you win at the tribunal hunny.  feel for youxxx  i should really bake his cake.  i think it'd taste better than a store bought one and at least i know what is in it!

hello to eveyrone :) :)

poor n has been poorly :(  high fever of 104 this morning so off to the gp.  his glands are up so he's on nurofen and calpol and sleeping a lot.  poor bubs did the stinkiest nappy ever just now and is now blissfully asleep. 

we got his invites thru int he post today and they are so-o cute!!!

okk, gonna go have some coffee to wake up a bit.  been up 2 nights in a row :(

xxxxxxxxx

G

·
moondoggie..i hope nicky has a speedy recovery... ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^....
im sure his party will be fab... ^festival^..how many people have you got coming over...

ive got a cough which wont shift....got some sun loungers today from a garage sale for £3..so feel very pleased with my bargain....

thinking of you all

·
Registered
416 Posts
HI EVERYBODY

i managed to find you all  lol

sorry i havent been about for a while but my lo's have been really been playing up at nights and so i havent had much opportunity to get on line, it seems every time i switch this thing on they start i havent got a clue what has got in to them.

i will try and get a proper catch up of what you have all been up to since i was last on line and hopefully get back to you all ( i have only been up to them 3 times tonight so its getting better )

love to all

Abby

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
hey abs - hope you have a better night tonight, hunny xxxxxxxxxx

barbie - hope your cough goes asap.  notnice in the summertime!  great bargains, too!  think 7 mums and their babies, grandparents, godmother and her girls. . . tight squeeze into my tiny house!!  still, it should be a lovely few hours. 

think i am off to bed now.  have relegated dh to the sofa so i can sleep without snoring!!  let's hope n sleeps well , too, so i can get some rest.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
669 Posts
just a quick  ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ before cooking dh's fathersday brekkie, just got back from france last night, so must get unpacking  ^bigbad^ hope everyone is well, will try and catch up later.
lisa x x x x x x 

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Morning ladies  :-* :-*

Tina - You know me to well  ;D ;D ;D, must be so busy eh!!! hope you have a fab holiday

Sades - Good for you doing a sponsored walk, when are you doing it?

Moondoggie - Hows Nicky now hun?  and of course you  :-*

Lisa - How was France? did dh like his fathers day brekkie

Abby - 3 times in the night wow, how are you? hope they sleep better soon

Barbie - sorry to hear your work are being a pain!!!! hope things work out for you xx

Not alot of news from me, Macie is gaining weight nicely, can call the hospital this week for her blood test results. i don't think it'll be long before she is walking, thats when i will need eyes everywhere!!!

As for me i have had trouble with my tummy the last week and been worrying its something serious (as you do!!) so finally went to the docs yesterday and he seems to think i have Irratable bowel syndrome (IBS)  :( apparently everyone reacts different to different treatments so i have to try peppermint tea 1st , going to have my 1st 1 shortly will let you know what its like (bet its disgusting!!)

Take care all

Tracey
xx

·
Registered
413 Posts
Hello!
Lewis is sleeping in the pram outside, so I thought I'd take the opportunity. I took him to town this morning as they had one of those photographer's set up in the shopping centre. The lady wasn't there at 10 as she said she would. Lewis was a bit cranky and tired, so I let him walk around (always makes him happy) in the mall. He starts to walk way to fast and before I can react, he's fallen face first on the hard floor. He got a big bump in his forehead. Poor little fella. I blame the photographer for not being on time  ^bigbad^

Tracey - I have had problems with my tummy too! I was thinking that it was a stomach bug, but after a week I started worrying. I haven't been to the dr's. Today it seems a bit better though. Peppermint tea is lovely. I might try some myself.

Tina - where are you going? How lovely to get a massage. DH was going to treat me to one in Gran Canaria, but the hotel spa was fully booked all week!!!

Sadie - how's the reading going? I have been reading to Lewis since he was born. He loves books. I only read Swedish books though. DH can read to him in English.  ;) Well done on your sponsored walk.

Barbie - yeah, we're still planning on moving to Sweden. As soon as. DH is working on his CV. So sorry to hear about your problems at work. We are almost in the same pickle. I didn't have the strength to fight though. I hope I find something else.

I've applied for a job with Volvo 3 days a week in London. Keep your fingers crossed

Troll

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey Girls!
Can't belive its been ages since i posted and i said i was going to be good  :eek:
Its going to have to be a quicky too as we are having a fire place fitted and i need to keep and eye of the workmen (make them tea more like).

We are fine, Elliot had 2 taster sessions at his nursery last week and loved it. Couldn't wait to get in the play room on the secound day.
He starts properly tomorrow and i start work too, not looking forward to it.....
Having said that after going to nursery he has had his first cold and came out in exema and an all over rash! The dr said it was a virus and he seems to be getting over it now.

His walking is coming on so quickly at first he just did it between furniture and crawled if he wanted to go fast, now there is no stopping him and he is waddling all the over the place. He loves running after the cat somehting she isn't too happy about  ;D

Sorry to hear some of you have had problems with your work places.
Marria hope things go well settling in and they change thier attitude. :)
Troll good luck getting a new job  :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey girls,
thought i'd lost my post and instead i'd posted it without finishing it  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ don't think i will be any good a work tomorrow do you.....that pregnancy brain seems to take ages to go away  ;D

Just wanted to say hello to everyone else and ill do personals soon, lot of things happening for us all!

First birthday preperations....

Take care

Ants xx

G

·
hiya ladies,

i currently have two ongoing cases at work- one grievance and one flexible working application that needs to be resolved... ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^..

im trying not too think about it too much and hoping for positive outcomes on both of my cases. the course that i referred a couple of weeks ago they have offered me to re-sit one part again...its all becoming mind games know..so im just going with the flow... ^smash^

all else is well...maria is know officially bum shuffling which is beautiful to watch and her key carer told me that she is trying to stand up and hold onto things...so she's heading in the right direction..my diet has still not started..but as im at work 4 days a week and eating less im hoping the pounds will eventually drop off.... ;D

trollmor-goodnews on your work front..im sure you'll be an asset for any company.. ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

sades..goodluck for your walk... ^hugme^ when is it ???

tracey..lovely to hear from you.. :) peppermint tea is lovely  :p

tina..have a nice hols... ^hugme^

ants..all the best returning to work..i've just been through the motions and dont be too hard on yourself... ^hugme^

luv and hugs to all

·
Registered
669 Posts
evening all, hope everyone is well  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
nothing much to report, still stressing about finger foods but i doubt that will ever change  ;D they've taken to lumpy stuff realy well but i just panick with finger foods (still) they dont seem to suck anything they take big bites instead and as they only have one tooth they cant chew properly which makes me worry about choking  ^bigbad^ i think i might  have mention before but last year i girl choked to death in front of me  :'( :'(    they love the organix crisps and bread sticks (although i hate giving them!) but i need ideas of what to go onto next!!! i tried toast but they took a REALY big bite and tried to swallow it so i scooped it out and threw it away  ;D
any way, enough moaning from me,  ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^ to everyone
lisa x x x

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
morning girls  :-* :-*

Well i didnt like the peppermint tea  :p :p  it seemed to taste a bit better when cold  ??? ???

Macie pulled herself up the sofa today so dont think it will be long before she is walking!!!

Lisa - i am like you worrying about bubs choking, lately when i give her a organix crisp (bit like a giant wotsit) she wants to shove it all in which makes me panic and not want her to have it!!!! hope things get better xx

Barbie - bum shuffling, how cute, bless her. i keep saying i need to start sit ups for my holiday, been saying it for months but dont have the energy!!! but want a flat tummy, can't see me getting one though  ;D

Sades - aquired taste for sure on the peppermint front  ;D, i called hospital yesterday to see what Macie's tests revealed but hopefully they will call me today, don't want to wait until we go back in September. like you i love Holby but the blasted footy always take over!!! holby is on tonight thought at 9.00pm. Hows Jack hun?

Ants - hope your fire is all fitted and looks lovely, as for the cat Macie goes after our in her baby walker poor cat doesnt know if she coming or going  ;D ;D

Troll - good luck with the job hun, when should you hear

Tina - hey hun, hope your ok, bet your looking forward to your hols

Take care ladies & LO's

Tracey
xxx

·
Premium Member
3,162 Posts
Hi everyone

Its such a long time since I logged onto FF and I havent posted on here for ages, have had a quick read through the most recent posts and its good to see that all the LO's are doing well.

We are fine, Harry is crawling and standing up holding the furniture but hasnt taken his first step yet, he still hasnt got the hang of putting his feet flat on the floor and tends to be on his tip toes all the time, I'm sure he will get there though.  This is will have to be a quick post as I have to go out in a sec, Harry is having a settling in hour at nursery at 10, luckily the nursery is only five minustes away, he is still snoozing though so I imagine he wont be a happy bunny when I wake him.

Anyway, will try and get on more often and catch up with you all properly.

Sades, thanks for the PM,we have now started putting milk in pretty much everything and he gained 9oz this week  :)

Jane xxx

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
hello everyone!

janie - hello!  nice to see you!!

sades - omg your work sound like they're doing your head in!  are there any other jobs about that pay the same for less stress?  i hope so!  good luck withyour walk.  you are so industrious and active!!!  well done hun !!

tracey - hope you get macie's results soon hun.  must be so worrying for you.  i could only stomach cold peppermint tea for my tummy as well.  if i had anythign hot it'd make me go again lol.  hope it gets better xx

tina - well done on ryan's tooth!  yippee!! 

barbie - your work sound difficult, hun.  hope the cases get resolved soon.  well done maria on standing up!!

troll - how's sunny sweeden?  am jealous of you lol.

we are doin much better.  nicky's bot has sorted itself out and no temp since monday thank goodness.  he slept thru for 12 hrs last night.  think the waterbabies knackered him out lol.  he went underwater yest!  was adorable and he looked so shocked whenhe came up lol lol lol.  i am busy cleaning house this am quietly while he naps.  so much laundry to do!!  have decided not to go with dh to this do inlondon.  was only gonna be me as the only partner and his work peeps.  not my idea of fun and didn't want to leave nicky.  got his bday invites in the post and am busy planning everything now.  only 2 weeks away!  xxxxxx

ps teeth are really coming in this week!  nicky's 9th is coming in i noticed this am.  bless!

G

·
goodnews ladies..maria did a beautiful painting at nursery today and its hanging on my wall...it is so lovely and im soo proud of her... ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^ ^cloud9^

sades..i personnally wouldn't do any overtime for free as then it will always be expected of you...there lucky to have you..great that jacks crawling.. :)

moondoggie... :eek: :eek: :eek:..lots of teeth..have you started to brush them.. ;D

janie77..welcome. .hope harry enjoyed his first day at nursery.. ^afro^

tina...enjoy your hols... :)

tracey...hows macey, did you get her results  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ hows work.. 8)

trollmor..anynews on the work front..how you doing.. ^spin^

ants..how does it feel being back at work... :)

lisa .. ^wave^

1 - 20 of 234 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.