1 - 20 of 854 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi Sarah, yeah I'll join the race! Anything to encourage bubs to make an appearance soon!  ;D  Hopefully I just have a couple of hours work to do on Monday and that's it, fingers crossed. This is the only downside of running your own business.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Ooooh - this is so exciting!! xxx
Welcome to the race Maple  ;D  xxx

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Wow a new home.

Should put ets on who will have the their bubs first, sarah, twinkle and maple. Good luck ladies not long mow. If u aint tried it already a bit of the other can help.

Lisa xxxxx

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Bookmarking x

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
bookmarking

So many los due this week - cant wait to hear!

Kim -  ^hugme^ to little thomas.so glad he getting better. Enjoy izzy meantime, it'll be hard with 2, but totally worth it I'm sure

kate - hope you're getting some sleep now

Lisa - congrats on  ^blueted^ , cant wait to find out what your other lo is, great news re scan  ^hugme^

Sal - congrats on starting again, lots of PMA!!!

Cassie - how are you honey?

Hi to everyone else  ^hugme^

Need to tidy the house today! Having a welcome home party tomorrow for J and still need to shop etc! Yikes!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Bookmarking.

Hello Lovely Ladies,

Hiya pregnant ones. The race is on!!! Its so exciting, My order is Twinkle,Maple then Sarahob!!! All one day after the other lol.

Mini, You are a strong and inspirational lady,My thoughts are often with you and your family.

Kim, I hope Thomas and Izzy are doing well. I hope you can settle into normal family life soon.

Smartie, issabella is so gorgeous, you must be so proud.

Lisa, well done on the scan, I know its been scary time for you. I hope your enjoying pregnancy.

Keeley, your a brave lady, I wont even get on a plane let alone jump out of one!! Looks like you enjoyed it though.

Cassie, congratulations on being an Auntie, and even more congratulations on your test results, onwards and upwards!!

Sal, hope the injections are going well, you'll be on your 2ww before you know it.

Tigger, Hi and sending hugs.

Kate, How are you hunni? I hope the twins are settling down for you.

Emz, any dayes in mind yet for your next cycle??

I hope I havent forgotton anyone, thought my personals are good considering I was out on the beer last night lol.

Well, we are off yo Belgium next month for 5 days, cannot wait,we really need a break away. Ive been working out dates and finances and reckon that if my cycle is on time I should be ringing the clinic with my day 1 on the 5th of May!! Its not that far away now, its April next week!! Im so excited.

I will keep popping on waiting to see the results of the "Race" I hope to hear great baby news very soon
Take care all
Love
Mango xxxx

·
Registered
931 Posts
bookmarking!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hi Lovely Ladies :)

I think Twinkle, Sarahob and Maple should all have theirs on the same day.! :eek: ::) ;D

Mango 5th May is a good day it's my 10th wedding anniversary! ^hugme^

Lisa A You're welcome, I'm always there or try to be if you need me. ^hugme^

Kim What gorgeous pictures. Glad Thomas is recovering well and that now he is on the mend and will soon be home with his sister. ^hugme^

Mini You are one very brave lady. ^hugme^ I hope James's coming home party is a success. :) ^hugme^

Kateharts How are you doing with your twins? ^hugme^

Smartie How are you doing with your little girl? ^hugme^

Sal Yippee for starting your Jabs, I'm sure the time will fly by now. ^hugme^

Keeley how are you? ^hugme^

Emz How are you doing? ^hugme^

Tigger How are you? ^hugme^

Hi and ^hugme^ to anyone I've left out. ^hugme^

AFM Still over the moon about being an auntie and also being driven insane that I can't see him yet until they come home from hospital! The policy is only for Nan and grandads and siblings now, so aunties and uncles get left out! ^idiot^ :)
Now those bloods are back it's time to shift this lard and it WILL now shift or else the TX will be delayed. :)

Well I'm bowling from 9pm to 1am tonight on unlimited bowling so will maybe lose some pounds and gain achy muscles instead! ;D

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend. ^hugme^

Love n ^hugme^ to you all Cassie X

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Bookmarking - back on later xx

·
Registered
272 Posts
Morning Ladies!

Well, I am also loving that there are due to be three birth announcements in the imminent future!!!  I think Sarah, Maple, Me!  Although am VERY ready now, so if I jump up the list I'll not complain!

Cassie - how frustrating not being able to see your beautiful little nephew!!!  We have the same policy at our hospital...only grandparents and siblings.  Seems unfair, but our hospital is in a big multicultural area of Birmingham and we're told it's to deter large groups of families coming onto the ward at once.  Hopefully you'll get your much deserved snuggles soon!!!  Great news re your test results too!

Mini - I hope James' Welcome Home party is just perfect...I agree, you are inspirational and so strong babe...sending lots of love xxx

Mango - enjoy your break away in Belgium hun!  Never been there but it's somewhere on the list :)  1 May, eh!  Not long at all!  Fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie xxxx

Lisa - lol!!!!  A bit of "the other" seems like an olympic event at the minute!!!  I honestly don't know how we'd manage with my SPD, massive bump and sciatica - lol!!!!  Sexy, or what! xxx

Sarah hun - officially "overdue"!  Woo-hoo!!!  How are you feeling? xxx

AFM...phew, am I ever tired!!!!  Last night was a particularly rough night - really painful hips and lots of trips to the loo in the night.  Feel really rough this morning - been sneezing and generally like I've got a cold on the way :(  Ah well, hopefully LO will soon be here and at least the hip pain will go!  LO remains nice and active and there has been no more bleeding so the waiting game continues!  Although I'm actually not due till Friday so I'm being impatient  ;)

Lots of love to all...xxxx

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Morning Ladies

Another day of waiting!!!! xx

Twinkle - now missus there'll be no queue jumping, I'm so ready for the birth now... bring on the pain hey!?!!? Just shows how your body gets you ready for it doesn't it, I will miss the bump but thats now being out weighed with wanting to meet "the bump" in person! I agree with the "DTD" being a non starter, DP couldn't face it once the ET had taken place!!! No way could he do it now with the bump being so big and the thought of where the babies head is! He made me laugh when I suggested it, his face was mortified! So funny! I did say to him that our EDD was only Sunday, its funny how we were desperate last week and officially baby wasn't even due to arrive! Now its kinda, "right where are you!!!" xx

Cassie - how did the unlimited bowling go? I love ten pin bowling, but not sure how many games I could play, usually just the two but could possibly fit in another one! The hospital we are using allows four visitors at a time, can be any relations but no children except for siblings... its amazing again the differences but I wonder if its to cut down on risk of infection? Children carry alsorts from nursery/school etc don't they? Also the visiting times is only 3-4pm and then 7-8pm, obviously the dads have longer hours! When are they due out of hospital? xx

Mango - crikey no May is not long away at all as you say its nearly April now! Its fab you gonna be starting again, and we'll be here to support and congratulate you when you get your BFP! A holiay away is perfect to get you ready for tx to start, never been to Belgium xx

Minimay - hope your welcome home party went well, has James settled in? xx

Maple - How you feeling hunny, are you ready and desperately waiting now like Twinkle and I?!!! Any signs or twinges? xx

Keeley - how are you? Loved the sky diving photo's they were brill and what a memory that is now.... xx

Sorry no more personals, cant go back any further coz of the change of "home" pages! Hope everyone is doing well xx

AFM - another day of waiting on the cards! Not got anything planned... gonna do a bit of tidying up but to be honest done that everyday so not much to do!!!!  ;D  xx

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hi Ladies :)

Come on I'm impatiently waiting to see who pops next! ;D I think it would be funny if all three were to pop on the same day within hours of each other! ;D
I'm sure you'll all meet your precious ones very soon! ^hugme^ Unless you do the overdue bit like my brothers girlfriend did! ;D

I still haven't seen my new nephew but they are home from hospital now and want to have some of their own time together. I have bought a couple of gorgeous outfits for him with a pair of booties and some socks too! His dad has already bought him his first England football kit and we are all wondering if Eddie will let his dad borrow it! His dad has the mickey taken out of him for being so short! I'm glad I'm left alone as I'm actually just shorter than him unless I have heels on! ;D

Hi and ^hugme^ to you all and sorry for lack of personals but am going to go out and get some more bits so i can sow my seeds and pot my plants! :)

Love n ^hugme^ to you all Cassie X

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Hey Ladies,

Smartie - Izzy is gorgeous, lovely pics xx

Kim - So glad to hear that Thomas is OK.  Still  ^pray^  for you all xx

Mango - I've got an appt at CARE in Notts on 12th May for a consultation.  Hopefully we'll know more then.  Have fun in Belgium! xx

Cassie - Congrats on becoming an aunty.  Hopefully he'll be home soon, so you'll get lots of cuddles.  Great to hear that your results all came back OK xx

Sarahob, Twinkle & May - I think we should start a sweepstake on you all  ;D 

Hello to everyone else, this thread still moves really fast!

AFM - Had a busy but good (and slightly hungover) weekend.  Work is getting busier by the week and soon I'll be working almost every Saturday with wedding season so I'm making the most of them at the mo.  Wish it was warmer outside than it looks my feet are freezing - I wore shoes instead of boots today!

Emz xx

·
Registered
761 Posts
bookmarking, will be back later...hopefully!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Hi everyone Thanks for all the lovely messages of support you ladies are totally fab  ^Cuddle^

Hi Sarah hope you're not waiting too much longer before the arrival of your little one  ^hugme^ .

Hi Twinkle so sorry you're so tired and struggling with sleep  ^hugme^ . I hope your little one arrives very soon  ^hugme^ .

Hi smartie Isabella is beautiful, they're lovely pics  ^hugme^ .

Hi Lisa great news about your scan I'm so pleased for you  ^hugme^ . Congrats on having at least one little boy as well  :) .

Hi Keeley hue congrats on doing your jump  ^hugme^ . It won't be long till you're d/r as well  :) .

Hi Maple Leaf hope your little one doesn't keep you waiting much longer  ^hugme^ .

Hi minimay hope the welcome home party went well  ^hugme^ .

Hi mango glad you are starting to work out dates when you will start again  ^hugme^ . I hope you have a lovely time when you go to Belgium next month  :) .

Hi Kate hope things are going better with your little ones  ^hugme^ . Really hope you're getting some sleep.

Hi Cassie I hope you get to see your nephew very soon  ^hugme^ . I hope the bowling helped with the weight loss  ;D .

Hi Emzi glad you had a good weekend and are enjoying your time before you're working at the weekends  ^hugme^ .

Hi Kim really hope Thomas is still doing well  ^hugme^ .

Hi everyone else  ^hugme^ .

Well I got back from my breakaway this morning. I've now done four jabs and everything is going ok, apart from I had my first bout of irrational  :'( yesterday. I might have to have a sleep in a bit as I'm feeling really tired.
salx

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hi everyone,

Well, I think Sarah will definitely be first, but not sure who will be next. It's very exciting though!

Hi Sarah, yes I'm well and truly in waiting mode now and I've still got a couple of days until EDD. I've had quite a lot of quite intense, but not painful BH, that's all so far. How about you?

Hi Twinkle, sorry to hear you had a rough night, and I hope your cold doesn't amount to anything. I'm sure you could do without it on top of everything else.

Hi Mango, have a fab time in Belgium. I've never been but have heard it's lovely.

Hi May, I hope the party went well, and that you had a lovely time.

Hi Lisa, like the others have said, I don't think there will be much of 'the other' going on here either! DH certainly isn't keen and neither am I!  ;D

^hello^  to everyone else. I hope you're all enjoying the sunshine.

AFM I had a midwife appointment today and bubs is now fully engaged so is heading in the right direction at least. We might consider having a sweep done if nothing happens by this time next week, so fingers crossed we won't have to. Not much else going on, just waiting... ;D

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Hi Ladies :)

I do feel for you Maple, Twinkle and Sarahob all waiting for your lovely munchkins to arrive! Enjoy yourselves as soon you'll be busy busy busy! ^hugme^

Sal Glad to see you back How was the weekeknd? ^hugme^ Don't worry about having days like you have had it's the hormones and we all know what that does t us. ^hugme^

Bowling was great fun we got 13 games in and I won 5 and he won 7 and the last game was a half game and I was playing by myself then! ;D

I get to meet my nephew for the first time tomorrow YIPPEE! :)

Love n ^hugme^ Cassie X

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Cassie - bloody hell 13 games!!! How on earth did you manage that? I would've been shattered after that... well done you! Fantastic you get to meet your little nephew tomorrow, no wonder you are excited... imagine the snuggles and cuddles waiting for you! xx

Salblade - ah well done, am pleased you are into your jabbing routine now... when is your scan booked for? It doesn't take long for the mood swings/emotions to start does it  ^idiot^  xx

Emziola - you're right it looks lovely outside with the sunshine, but its still cold! I would imagine the wedding season starts from Aprilish does it? Busy Summer ahead for you! xx

Maple - think we are all in the same position just getting impatient and fed up waiting! The bump size just makes doing things difficult doesn't it? I have had some strong BH as well but as you say not painful just "tight" - will see what they say about sweep on Wed not sure if they gonna do it then or just book it in... xx

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hiya Ladies,

Well no contractions yet then???? Ive been eagerly chacking for updates.

I hope all is well with everyone.

So looking forward to belgium,have been loads before and love going back there, so pretty and the cakes are amazing!!!

xxxx

1 - 20 of 854 Posts