Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As they say its going to be a hot one this weekend what are everyones thoughts?
I join the 2ww tomorow as our 3 embies have defrosted nicely and are alive and kicking.
I've been in the sun today and it really lifts my mood. Dh has told me i am not to lift a finger all weekend so i'm considering spendsing it lazing in the sun.
Any thoughts??
Ju x

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dont worry nikkiuk i have a high factor suncream on (we dont use less than a 20 since dh's cancer, dh has the apple, green one for kids from boots.. it's about a factor 35!!)

i am wearing a hat and sun glasses.. I am popping in and out of being under the umbrella and i have a long cool drink with me..

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hi,

Just to let you know that in the Zita West book it says NO SUN BATHING during the 2ww?

I would think as long as you are covered up and not in your bikini, wearing a high factor you should be ok, but I would be carefull.

poppins x

·
Registered
238 Posts
opp's i must say i think alittle bit of carefull sunbathing should be ok...as long as you drink plenty..... I had a big panic on the 2nd day of E/T i went in the sun thinking nice to relax..... fell asleep , no suncream... ^idiot^ ^idiot^ and really got red......
I then rwead about the no sunbathing and got really upset and panicked!!!!

I have just tested and got a  ^BFP^ so i think sunbathing in moderation and carefully should be ok  :) :)
I even went out for a little while yesterday.....  ;)

good luck ladies
love jelly x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.