Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Brill news about catie!

I've just started taking a suppliment designed for people who are hoping to conceive (vits and folic) following advice from my clinic. i'm into my first week of down regging and I'm worried if this is now too late for it to have an effect - I have been eating healthilythou'. When is it decided which eggs are recruited - is it during down regging please? and why do the numbers of eggs vary on each IVF cycle?

Also, I've never been on the pill - but if i had would this have increased the number of eggs available for IVF (as they would have all been stored up), particularly as I'm in my thirties?

tina

·
Registered
856 Posts
Please see my comments in your text:

tinat said:
Hi

Brill news about catie!

Thanks, it a great relief!

I've just started taking a suppliment designed for people who are hoping to conceive (vits and folic) following advice from my clinic.

That's good

i'm into my first week of down regging and I'm worried if this is now too late for it to have an effect - I have been eating healthilythou'.

No , it perfectly OK

When is it decided which eggs are recruited - is it during down regging please?

No during the stimulation phase

and why do the numbers of eggs vary on each IVF cycle?

Becuase of the levels and types of stimulatory drugs in your system. This varies each time even if you use the same drugs the levels will be different.

Also, I've never been on the pill - but if i had would this have increased the number of eggs available for IVF (as they would have all been stored up), particularly as I'm in my thirties?

No, this would not have any effect.

Regards,

Peter

tina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts