Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

Ive been taking my Suprecure injections everymorning at the same time I chose 8Am I was told at the clininc that it always had to be taken on the dot all of time.

This morning I had to go to the clinic for a blood test and scan as I have started stimulating injections.  I totally forgot that my injection was at 8AM so was my appointment.  I rang the clinic on an emergency number they said i could take it earlier or later as long as it is within the hour so I took it a 7.30 am because I had to leave to make my to the clinc I hope this was ok as I forgot to mention it to the nurse.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi there

I am sure it will be fine. I never took mine right on the dot and everything was ok  ;)

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel x

·
Registered
295 Posts
Hi hun,

the suprecure you can be abit flexible with, it is when you start your stimming drugs that the timings are more importan t.

I know some girls that have given the suprecure 3-4 hours late

Good luck with your treatment

Netty

·
Registered
18 Posts
I did not release that supercur was time sensative, my clnic only said that it had to be at roughly the same time 1-2 hours......same with Gonal P?

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
I was on suprecor and was told to take it either morning or evenign, was never told to take it at the same exact time.  I am on stims now and everything is hunky dory. XX

1 - 5 of 5 Posts