Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be injecting Suprecur to down reg for my 1st IVF cycle.  Does it have to go in the fridge?  We're going away for a few days and I need to work out whether I'll have to book hotels with a fridge.

Thanks

Sarah x

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Hi Sarah

I'm currently using Suprecur / Buserelin for DR and I don't keep mine in the fridge.  I know some of the girls on here keep all their drugs in the fridge but you don't need to.  I keep mine in my bedside drawer.

Good luck!  :)

Lully x

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you!!  Makes it alot less hassle xx

·
Premium Member
3,597 Posts
Hi Sarah

The only one I know you need to keep in the fridge for definate is the Pregnyl HCG injection (or equivalent). The others need to be stored in a cool enviroment.

Good luck and have a nice break  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Rachel  ^reiki^

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Me again!  :)

My DH has pointed out that if you are going abroad then you will need a letter from your Clinic explaining about the drugs you are carrying.  Not sure if your trip is in the UK or abroad but just thought I'd mention it in case  ;)

Lully x

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

I know that Gonal F and Ovitrelle both need to be kept in the fridge....not sure about Suprecur I'm afraid.  Did it not come with instructions ?  If not and still unsure then you should contact the manufacturers (or suppliers)

Take care
Natasha

·
Registered
686 Posts
One thing - the Suprecur has to be kept between 5 and 25c I think so if you are going somewhere hot I'd say to keep it in a fridge just to be sure

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all so much!!  I'm afraid we're not going anywhere flash - just up to Whitby, Tyne & Wear for a few days away from it all.  Thanks again girls!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts