Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to shout this somewhere. I'd just gone through my first round of IVF back in September that ended in MMC and the first cycle after surprisingly I fell pregnant naturally after 2.5 years ttc. I'm so thrilled after such a bad experience. I'm crossing my fingers that this one sticks 馃馃馃

Reactions: Gingerbread_House

Super Moderator
I鈥檓 so sorry your first cycle ended in mmc but massive congratulations on the surprise natural pregnancy! I was ttc for over 7 years & did 4 failed rounds (3 fresh & 1 frozen) before falling pregnant naturally the month after our 4th attempt failed, just after my 40th birthday. My little lady will be 5 in April & I am still in awe of it all! Wishing you all the best xxx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Amy! Oh wow 7 years - what a lot you have been through. I'm sorry you had to go through that but so happy to hear of your own surprise natural bfp. Your perseverance is admirable! It was all worth it in the end to get your little girl I'm sure! It's all still feeling surreal for me but in a good way!

Reactions: Amy76

Registered
I'm interested to know what you think might be the reason? extra progesterone support that is in your system or maybe the oestrogen or immunity drugs ?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's hard to say. They do say that after a miscarriage your fertility is at it's peak. I noticed that I had a lot more cervical mucus than usual - so maybe extra oestrogen? (I normally don't get a lot and I think that's one of my issues - that combined with my husbands low motility sperm). Before the miscarriage we always used preseed as it was uncomfortable otherwise but after the miscarriage we didn't use any for the first time ever and that's the month we conceived. But there are so many other factors going on - my husband had just seen Dr Ramsay and was on some new pills for the past 2 months. I'd also just started taking Ubiquinol and read It starts with the Egg.

Reactions: katehe

Registered
awesome news, congrats

1 - 6 of 6 Posts