Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ladies,
I was wondering and hoping if there's anyone in the same shoes as me. Gyny has sent off my referral form with a cover letter literally begging for my ivf funding as I was in the process of getting my tests and paperwork in order before they suspended ivf funding.  ^eyes^
Would be great to hear from anyone in same situation.

Lots of Babydust to all and a Merry Xmas.  :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi, i am in the same situation. I was referred yesterday but my BMI is 28.9 so only just in their tolerance and Consultant thinks that we will be refused because of that.... He was saying that they have submitted a few and there has been no comments on whether they are refused or going ahead and has the attitude that no news is good news, so fingers crossed!!

I am going to lodge a complaint to teh PCT about it though, its not on is it? We were basically about to be referred and waiting for our referral appt when they stopped it all.

So infuriating.

Happy Christmas to you too. Moo xx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Moo,
So glad I'm not alone in this. My consultant was so nice about it all, but she had no idea of what sort of outcome I would get. The thing that annoys me the most is the waiting. I just want a yes or no, preferably a yes lol so I can get on with looking into private ivf. I have emailed nick at the acu roehampton and he too didn't have much good news. He told me that they operating a different way and it will definitely take longer for funding to come through if I was approved.
I will keep you updated as soon as I hear something.
In the meantime have a Merry Xmas.
Jos :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.