Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
341 - 347 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
M81 - unfortunately, I have not visited Faroe islands yet, but they are on my list. For some time, I have been considering to relocate to Faroe Islands, Iceland, or Gotland. Georgia tries to be an innovative country and tourists-friendly, as their national income also depends on tourism industries. I am sure you will find solutions you will be happy with. xx

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi there

Hope everyone is well.

Has anyone heard from New Life when they can start doing embryo transfers now?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Has anyone heard from New Life when they can start doing embryo transfers now?
Where are they located?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello everyone

Hope everyone is doing well!

It's been a while since I was here, but there's a reason for that, we went to Georgia june 27th, since we had to self-isolate before our baby boy arrived, well, july 6th our adorable boy was born by c-section, 13 days early, but totally healthy and sooo cute! It was so hard being quarantined and not being able to be with our boy, but luckily we went to get him as soon as possible, july 11th, and we're totally in love!

We're still in Georgia, waiting for paperwork to finish so we can get his passport, we're getting really impatient now!

Anyways we heard that New Life won't be doing any embryo transfers until january, just so you know.

Stay safe everyone! :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
That's amazing news M81!!! Congratulations!

Drop us a note if there's anything you want to know about the paperwork or even the process for an ETD if the embassy is still going that route.

M81 said:
Hello everyone

Hope everyone is doing well!

It's been a while since I was here, but there's a reason for that, we went to Georgia june 27th, since we had to self-isolate before our baby boy arrived, well, july 6th our adorable boy was born by c-section, 13 days early, but totally healthy and sooo cute! It was so hard being quarantined and not being able to be with our boy, but luckily we went to get him as soon as possible, july 11th, and we're totally in love!

We're still in Georgia, waiting for paperwork to finish so we can get his passport, we're getting really impatient now!

Anyways we heard that New Life won't be doing any embryo transfers until january, just so you know.

Stay safe everyone! :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hello All,

Hope everyone is doing well. It's been quiet so just reaching out as things begin to open. The government restriction in Georgia seems to have now been lifted and we are exploring restarting from where we left off before COVID shut everything down. Anyone else considering starting or restarting in Georgia?

Any info on overall impact of COVID on the whole infertility programs would be great. Any movement in overall cost since COVID seems to have significantly impacted economies and the medical industry?

Thanks All

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi everyone,
This may not be related to many people but I want to share in case someone is in the similar situation.
I have frozen embryos in Spain - donor egg and hubby's sperm
Due to my lining problem, it's now impossible for me to use the frosties. I contacted one clinic in Georgia if I'll be able to use my embryos for a surrogacy.
The clinic accepts a embryo transfer from abroad as long as it's created with own egg... ahhhhhhh

Now I need to look into other countries for a surrogacy.
If anyone knows about "foreign donor egg embryo surrogacy" (so long :LOL:), please let me know ;)

341 - 347 of 347 Posts