Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

101 - 120 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have read about them but didn't much. BTC drew my attention because of their all-inclusive packages so I didn't even want to look for other places. I contacted them, talked to a representative and I liked that place. So I decided to proceed with them. try to google some feedbacks about Ilaya and Intersono, hope you will find something. Best of luck to you with searching.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Chico said:
#odashwood so have you signed up with BTC ? And are you happy with them?
I have already had one program with them. It is "Ideal Package" and, actually, I have switched my contract to another one. Yes, I am happy with them. In spite of some small issues, they are doing a great thing. I know what to expect from them and know that I will get the result. I had one negative and one positive but miscarried so they suggested me to switch to surrogacy. I agreed.

·
Registered
221 Posts
At the end of last week, I have been to Ukraine and had signed my VIP surrogacy program. Now I have to wait for several months so they can find a surrogate mother for me. Meanwhile, I need to find a donor so I hope I will be able to choose. There are over 500 donors and many of them are really good. It is a hard decision. Wish me luck))

·
Registered
221 Posts
Chico said:
I wish you every luck in the world :)
Thank you, hun! I am so excited and it seems to me that this feeling is increasing every second! I am smiling as never before))) I am full of hope and strength. I am ready to fight for my future!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Good luck x

·
Registered
221 Posts
miamiamo said:
Good luck x
Thank you hun. How are you? Haven't heard from you for some time. I hope you are okay. I have already found several donors for us and passed this information to our doctor. Now they are going to check if they are available. I very hope so)

·
Registered
221 Posts
I heard that representatives of our clinic are going to conduct Open Days somewhere. As for me, it is interesting. Many couples like we are can get a lot of useful information there. Some of my friends are asking me about that so I am going to find out something about this matter.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Chico,

I have been working with Intersono since February last year and my surrogate is now 30 weeks pregnant. They have been a great support and more importantly, very efficient and professional at all times.
They are more expensive than other clinics but we were lucky enough to fall pregnant on our second attempt so the difference is marginal.
The thing I love most about them is the access they give to the Surrogate. You are free to meet them at any point and as often as you like (as long as the Surrogate is agreeable, of course). They answer all questions directly and provide proof if asked.
I know you can never be sure about what happens behind closed doors but they have made me feel consistently reassured.
Let me know if I can provide any further information.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sum1 said:
Hi Chico,

I have been working with Intersono since February last year and my surrogate is now 30 weeks pregnant. They have been a great support and more importantly, very efficient and professional at all times.
They are more expensive than other clinics but we were lucky enough to fall pregnant on our second attempt so the difference is marginal.
The thing I love most about them is the access they give to the Surrogate. You are free to meet them at any point and as often as you like (as long as the Surrogate is agreeable, of course). They answer all questions directly and provide proof if asked.
I know you can never be sure about what happens behind closed doors but they have made me feel consistently reassured.
Let me know if I can provide any further information.
Hi Sum
My congratulations with your great result and I wish you all the best during the last weeks, delivery and future life!!!
I am also very glad to hear that you are happy with the place that you have chosen and there are not so many people who are completely glad with the choice. The access to a surrogate is a marvelous opportunity to know her and control. I hope it is really worth the money you have paid. Best of luck to you hun

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you so much! It’s a scary experience and you hear lots of horror stories so I’m very grateful it’s been positive so far.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
great news, congrats. Intersono is known to be one of the most realible clinics in Ukraine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thank you very very much, Miamiamo. I have been stalking this chat for some time! How did everything turn out with you?

Honestly, it felt like such a minefield when I started my research. It’s something so important but you have to put your trust in someone you don’t know. It’s not for the faint hearted. 😄

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Honestly, it felt like such a minefield when I started my research
agreed, unfortunately or fortunately there is too much info everywhere

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello... first posting here in a long while.....

Summer of 2018 I has done my research and narrowed my agencies to Illaya (Kyiv), New Life (Kyiv) and La Vita Nova (Kharkiv). I flew to Ukraine to visit each personally, meet with the staff and tour the facilities.
Illaya was the most modern and had been profiled in a UK news piece (The Independent, I think) about Ukraine surrogacy. In the article, the Ukrainian surrogate had related that she chose to work with Ilaya for her second surrogacy, after a bad first experience elsewhere and on the basis of recommendations from other surrogates.

La Vita Nova I had a referral from someone I trusted who had a child through them.

Of the 3, Illaya was the most professional and modern. (And expensive). If you want a very comfortable experience, at the high end and its within your budget. I'd be comfortable going with them. New Life seemed fine but I didn't have any specific info to choose them.

I ended up choosing La Vita Nova after my visit there, due to the personal reference and the fact that the surrogates generally live close to the Kharkiv. (Many of the surrogates that work via Kyiv clinins, have to travel far and more infrequently for checkups). It was less expensive, but the surrogates seemed well treated. Several of the candidates had been surrogates with them before; which is a good sign.

La Vita Nova has been mostly great. Very responsive, the surrogate they matched me with seems to be well supported. At times its been hard to track finances, but most of the confusion has been around changes to the package we've requested as things progressed. They immediately had several surrogate canidates available, so as soon as we signed the contract, we were ready to start with donor selection. I have made 4 trips now to Ukraine... 1 to evaluate agencies (Kyiv/Kharkiv), two for IVF (Lviv) and one to be present for the 16 week ultrasound and to meet Julia. Its more expensive and a bit of a hassle to travel to Kharkiv, rather than Kyiv; and after the baby is born, we'll all need to travel by train to Kyiv to do the paper work with the US embassy. But the experience with LVN has been great.

IVF and transfers are handled by Intersono in Lviv; which has a good reputation for that work. It did mean that the egg donor and Julia, the surrogate,had to travel by overnight train across the country for it. The first IVF failed at an odd point; so I had to pay out of pocket for a 2nd round with a new egg donor. The 2nd IVF worked and the first transfer of a single embryo was successful.

We're now 21 weeks pregnant... a girl. Due date is this spring. Excited!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
good new, congrats! You might check out the airport and flight to Charkiv. From what I know there are a lot of flights by Wizzair to Charkiv from Poland and Hungary, you don't need to travel by train then.

·
Registered
221 Posts
singlepop said:
Hello... first posting here in a long while.....

Summer of 2018 I has done my research and narrowed my agencies to Illaya (Kyiv), New Life (Kyiv) and La Vita Nova (Kharkiv). I flew to Ukraine to visit each personally, meet with the staff and tour the facilities.
Illaya was the most modern and had been profiled in a UK news piece (The Independent, I think) about Ukraine surrogacy. In the article, the Ukrainian surrogate had related that she chose to work with Ilaya for her second surrogacy, after a bad first experience elsewhere and on the basis of recommendations from other surrogates.

La Vita Nova I had a referral from someone I trusted who had a child through them.

Of the 3, Illaya was the most professional and modern. (And expensive). If you want a very comfortable experience, at the high end and its within your budget. I'd be comfortable going with them. New Life seemed fine but I didn't have any specific info to choose them.

I ended up choosing La Vita Nova after my visit there, due to the personal reference and the fact that the surrogates generally live close to the Kharkiv. (Many of the surrogates that work via Kyiv clinins, have to travel far and more infrequently for checkups). It was less expensive, but the surrogates seemed well treated. Several of the candidates had been surrogates with them before; which is a good sign.

La Vita Nova has been mostly great. Very responsive, the surrogate they matched me with seems to be well supported. At times its been hard to track finances, but most of the confusion has been around changes to the package we've requested as things progressed. They immediately had several surrogate canidates available, so as soon as we signed the contract, we were ready to start with donor selection. I have made 4 trips now to Ukraine... 1 to evaluate agencies (Kyiv/Kharkiv), two for IVF (Lviv) and one to be present for the 16 week ultrasound and to meet Julia. Its more expensive and a bit of a hassle to travel to Kharkiv, rather than Kyiv; and after the baby is born, we'll all need to travel by train to Kyiv to do the paper work with the US embassy. But the experience with LVN has been great.

IVF and transfers are handled by Intersono in Lviv; which has a good reputation for that work. It did mean that the egg donor and Julia, the surrogate,had to travel by overnight train across the country for it. The first IVF failed at an odd point; so I had to pay out of pocket for a 2nd round with a new egg donor. The 2nd IVF worked and the first transfer of a single embryo was successful.

We're now 21 weeks pregnant... a girl. Due date is this spring. Excited!!!
That's so great to hear about a good experience and outcome)). My congratulations with your 21 weeks). I have heard about all of these clinics and considered only Illaya as an option but have proceeded with another place.

101 - 120 of 161 Posts