^hello^ Ladies

You're all such chatterboxes I've started you off with a new thread! ;D ;D

Happy chatting! ;)

Axxxx

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Ooooooo ooooooo ooooooo we got a new thread  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SL4E i cannot believe your doctors either  ^bigbad^  That is bloody awful thing to happen!  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Ooh look!  Shiny!  Thanks Amanda.  :)  *smooch*

Have antibiotics.  It's only a skin infection, not a deeper one.  And DH is home from work early so all's right with my world.

When did I develop this dependency???  ggg ggg

Aaaaaaaand.... relaaaaaaax.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
ooh new thread - man we have a lot to say on this thread.....wonder how long this one will last. 

AOC - good news about your scar....I hope DH is looking after you. 

AFM - 3 days of secondment left  ^clapping^ gonna miss some of the people but not my boss  ;D .  DH heading off for 3 days so will have to amuse myself  ;)

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Just bookmarking x

·
Premium Member
6,864 Posts
Yo! 

Yaay shiny new thread, ta Amanda :)

SL4E -  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ you're a better woman than me, I'd have had a meltdown right there in the surgery!  There's nothing worse, especially when you've been psyching yourself up for the blasted appointment for ages  :mad:  Really hope they get it sorted out quickly  ^reiki^

Sausaaagio - Glad you managed to get it sorted in the end and hope those antib's don't upset your tum!  Dependency is good, it makes them feel useful! At least this is what I tell myself every time I ask DH to call someone for me cos I can't face yet another row with yet another francais! Also not sure exactly how it happened but I seem to have developed a 6ft shadow that follows me to all my gynie appointments nowadays ::) ;D ;D ;D  Yippee for the lovely helpful neighbour and  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^ for the docs  :mad:

Beachy ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ hope you're ok hon!

Zaheeeedaaaa! What mischief are you going to get up to when DH is away ??? The mind boggles ;D ;D ;D

xxx

·
Registered
825 Posts
^wave^  a new page!
I'm calmer now I've had some chocolate  ;D  but still gonna send letter to PCT.

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Han, yes I'm fine, just got a lot of things happening at the moment....x

·
Registered
626 Posts
new pageeee yipeee

evening honies ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
evening all  ;D

Football again tonight aaaarrrrrrrrrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Lost 4 1/2lbs so not too bad for the first week  ::)

Anna glad you are sorted hunny  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

SL4E oooo chocolate, my treat for later is a cadbury's cream egg  :p

Hellooooo Han, Beachy Cal and everyone, gotta have my tea im starrrrrvvvviiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggggg  :-* :-*

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Han moi little old moi?  I am a good girl, on a major health health drive ahead of tx cycle in May....will be hitting gym all week....honest  ;D

Shorts well done on the weightloss - as mr tesco says 'every little counts'  ;D

·
Registered
5,633 Posts
hiya ladies  ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ ^wave^ just marking xxx

much love to you all x

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Blimey, Shorts, that's brilliant!  Well done you!

*waving to everyone*

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Mmmmm Baileys....

I'v e had a revelation: There is not enough ice cream in my life.

·
Premium Member
6,864 Posts
Mornin' all! ^wave^

Shorts - that's WELL impressive! Nice one chica! ^afro^

AoC said:
Mmmmm Baileys....

I'v e had a revelation: There is not enough ice cream in my life.
I should think not at 6.38am!!! Mind you, I did have apple crumble and ice cream for brekkie the other day ::) ;D

So what's it gonna be today, up or down on the Han mood rollercoaster??? Up at the moment, long may it last!

Xxx

·
Registered
626 Posts
shortie woo hoo thats amazing well done youuuuuuuuuuuu :-* :-* :-*

long may it last han  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
AoC what about ice lollies mags made me have a solero pinapple lollie it was lush I had it with some random sea salt crackers ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^

zahida  you really gonna go dieting woo hoo

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Morning ladies  :)

Day off for me  for some retail therapy with bf to merry hell, need a new top for a night out to reflex we got planned in a couple of weeks, well thats my excuse and im sticking to it  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Also gonna get me some earplugs i think as scotties snoring is driving my barmy, it was that bad last night i recorded him on my phone  ;)  gonna play it back to him later  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
*Gives the Han rollercoaster another push uphill*  ;)

Hey look!  I think I'm getting better!  I'm up, washed and dressed before nine and *drumroll* today I could actually do the drawstring up on my comfy yoga pants!!!  I've spent a week with them on full extension... ggg  I swear, the bloating after a lap is horrendous.  Look at me!  All svelte!

Well, relatively.  MWAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Mmmmmmm ice lolly....  Don't tempt me with things I can't get, Calypso!  :)  How's you?

As for random: try sea salt and balsamic vinegar Kettle Chips with hummous.  I kid you not.  Heaven.

YAY for retail therapy, Shorts!  Hope you find a sexy hottie glammy top!  :)  LOL @ the snoring on the phone....  DH snored for years, then he lost a little weight, grew out of his hayfever, and it stopped, thank heaven.

Right.  Must eat breakfast before mood dips.

·
Registered
4,960 Posts
Wooo hooo well done Aofc, i have vague recollections of actually walking round cradling my belly for a while  ;D ;D ;D ;D  enjoy ur brekkie  ;)

Han hope the up mood lasts sweetie pie  :-* :-* :-* :-*

Morning Cal how you doing hunny? ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

1 - 20 of 323 Posts