Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

I wonder if you could answer this for me... i am getting night sweats ! i am 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant ! i keep waking up wet with sweat, pretty rank i know, never had it before, very bizarre, is this usual ?

Also i feel like i need to go for a wee alot and if i go to often i get a cystitus like pain, do i need to get it checked out or is it common ??

Thanks girls,

Bell xx

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Hi Bell

Firstly congratulatiuons hun!!!!!

I had night sweats terrible really early on so unsless we are both really strange then i think it must be normal ???

I had a water infection early on in pregnancy & it is very common so just to be safe check it if you think it might be. On the other hand though it is very common to need the loo alot too!!! i know cos i am allways on it ;D ;D

Hope this helps

Sue xX :-* ^hugme^

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hi Bell

congratulations!  ^clapping^

yup - definitely got sweaty early on - must be all the hormones kicking in. I still get really hot at night now too and start stripping off and kicking back the covers  ;D

As Sue said if it feels like cystitis probably best to have it checked just in case. Other than that - welcome to the world of lots more weeing!!

love coughsweet x

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I got night sweats early on as well.  Its usual to go to the loo alot but if you are worried get check out to be on the safe side.  Congrats on your BFP.

Tracy xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

Yep night sweats are quite common  :)

Going to the loo lots as well is quite common.

x x x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts