Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ruth and anyone, the last 2 days my breasts have become swollen and sooooooooooooo sore (still at least 10 days before AF too), they have never been as painful as this - I am literally walking around with cupping them in my hands (tmi! sorry) - anyone know how to reduce the pain in any way shape or form - stupid question I know but jeez I just want to rip them off as not been bad like this before! HELP!!

·
Premium Member
934 Posts
Nikki
try evening primrose and aqua ban tablets. An old wives remedy is cabbage leaves (the dark green ones) in your bra
hope you;re feeling better soon
caseyx

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
hi nik

this might sound stupid but it did work for me what i used to do was run a sink of hot water and dangle my boobs in it ;D i suffered with that much pain and it sometimes felt like they were frozen i tried everything but this did work for me  ;D
                  love baby wisper

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BW, no it doesn't sound stupid as I keep having tons of baths in warm water as finding thats helping.

At least if I was pg I would be suffering for a good reason and wouldn't care but this is  :'(

·
Registered
169 Posts
hi there,
if you use the cabbage leaves, put them in the fridge first!! this really helps, also wear a sports bra(crop top type is best) The reason they are so sore is you are having a progesterone surge, try dandylion tea.
Hope this helps  :)

·
Premium Member
9,467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Grrrrrrrr I knew DP was going to be away at the right time this month but jeez does my body have to be so evil as to constantly remind me with pain!
Thanks for your help ladies.

·
Registered
26 Posts
:)
Hi nikki,
i think someone mentioned evening primrose oil to help your sore breasts but if they ment evening primrose oil capsules and there is any chance you might be pg don't take them as they can cause uterine contractions in pg.They are ok to take up to ov but thats it.A good tip for evening primrose oil tablets is they make your cm more fertile and when bding if your normally quite dry(tmi...sorry)they can help increase cm.
Hope that helps
Mattysmum xxx

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
Nikki,

I use hot flannels on my boobs when they get like that, that way you dont have to have a complete bath everytime! or old faithful, the hotwater bottle!!

Hope they calm down soon for you hun

Debs
xx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.