Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I am new to this site but wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I am 6w6d pregnant after IVF and when I woke up on Friday morning I immediately noticed that my breasts which had been so sore and heavy since treatment felt completely normal - not sore and back to normal size - at that point I realised that I haven't been needing to pee during the night either. These were the only symptoms I had. I did a test then and also first thing yesterday and today and although the line is still there it is much fainter than it was originally. I realise that no-one here can tell me whether I have lost the little one or not but has anyone else experienced this? I have my first scan on Wednesday but really struggling this weekend  :'(

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
I am sorry to hear your worries, would you be able to bring your scan forward to Monday if you rang and explained to them, as over 7 wks they should be able to see a heartbeat.  Would you be able to get a blood test done tomorrow (BHCG) and then on Wed so that you can see if the BHCG's are rising.
I really hope that things are ok and it is just the changing times in your pregnancy.
Good Luck
Lx

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello JJ1
Thank you that is a good idea - I hadn't thought of getting bloods done on two days - my clinic has never mentioned hCG or taking blood tests at all but I think I will try and push it. x

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to those of you who replied. The clinic was able to fit me in for the scan today although, as I thought,  they don't test hCG levels for some reason. Two little sacs and heartbeats seen and both seem right size for dates so phew, we are very cautiously relieved and a bit shocked that there are two - no answers as to why symptoms stopped only that maybe my body has just got used to being pregnant or that maybe the effects of fertility treatment have worn off. Still, fingers crossed...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Hi there  thats  fantastic ! Will keep everything crossed for you.  :) It will be  4 weeks tomorrow since our egg collection with a  ^BFP^ and its only sore boobs Ive got - keep feeling them to make sure there still sore  ^idiot^ I'm sure I would not say this if it happened but I want to have a wee bout of morning sickness - again  ^idiot^ We have to wait until 5th Jan for our scan, seems like ages away. Good luck - hope all goes well!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Revols
Thank you sweetie, congratulations on your BFP and sending you positive vibes for your scan, the waiting is so difficult isn't it? This is such a crazy time wishing for symptoms - I am feeling really tired just now which I am feeling quite pleased about!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.