Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that I should contact the clinic to find the answer to this, but they usually take a couple of days to answer my e-mails, and I need to know today.

Do they usually suggest that you are taking the contraceptive pill before starting tx?  I had one cycle of ICSI at The Chaucer in Canterbury and was going to have a cycle at Guys and they both perscribed the pill for a couple of months before starting tx.

Is that something that they do at ARGC?

I haven't decided what we are doing next, but I finished my last packet last week, and if I need to stay on it then I need to start taking it again today.  I had thought I'd just stop taking it, but then I thought that it may delay me starting tx again if the clinic prefers you to have taken it before tx.

G

·
they don't go for this at ARGC clotted....no idea why, as I personally believe for some it does have benefits.

xxx

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lukey

I did think it was strange when The Chaucer first told me to start taking it as I thought it would have the opposite effect of what I wanted, but then when Guys told me the same thing I wondered if every clinic did it.

I won't worry about taking it now then!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts