Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ruth,Janette, or any ladies that can help. 

I have started taking the pill on the first day of my AF which will be for 21 days. As of which on day 21 I will start  buserelin injections. I currently on day 3 of the pill, however I don't seem to be having my normal AF, does the pill effect this? as I'm a little concerned!  ???

I have done a pregnancy test but I'm not pregnant. :-[

Can anyone help,I know this is a new procedure as it prevents cysts and helps the lining of the womb.

Many thanks
SpiritX ^snow^

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Hi Spirit,

I was on exactly the same set of tx as you are now.

My experience was a lighter period whilst taking the pill and slightly shorter.

Not sure whether this is the same as you are experiencing but if concerned it might be worth contacting your clinic.

Best regards,

Natalie x

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hiya,

I too was on the BCP (microgynon 30) for 21 days, this was to induce AF ^witch^ as i dont have regular cycles.

When i do bleed normally its really heavy and sometimes for 3 or 4 months at a time, but with the pill i bled only for 5 days, it was really heavy and very painfull but i'm willing to endure the pain for the right results... ^reiki^

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi ya girls!

thanks for the support so far, I'm glad this site exists its so supportive.
You don't think to ask at the clinic there are so many questions going through my head, and this is the start I best calm down...

Anyway I called the clinic and they told me to come of the pill, and waite for more of my AF, so I waited for two days and now have my AF. I have started the pill
again and are on the road to a path which I hope brings me my dream of a little spirit.

I hope this helps anyone who may experience the same problem.

Take care
SpiritX ^fairydust^         

1 - 4 of 4 Posts