Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chemical pregnancy from icsi early march still waiting for af to put in an appearance because I can't start till I have had two periods all I'm getting is a watery discharge, I have never had a late period before so the agony of waiting for that is tearing me apart I just want to get back trying its all waiting with everything its so frustrating x

·
Premium Member
6,609 Posts
Hi Kathryn,

Sorry to hear about the chemical pregnancy last month ^hugme^ Unfortunately it can take some time for your natural cycle to settle down after an IVF cycle (even happens with a BFN sometimes  ^bigbad^ ) I know the waiting is a killer :( Really hope it shows up for you soon so you can look forward with a plan for your next cycle  ^reiki^

Maz x

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Hi Kathryn-D    So sorry to hear your sad news      while your waiting for your AF  why dont you have blood test for immune test  before you start your next treatment  you may have got immune problem that cause your MC    worth looking into it
Becky7 xx

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi Kathryn. So sorry to hear about your mc. I had my first full cycle of icsi in Dec which ended in BFN on new years day. I didn't get a proper bleed until early Feb so I think its normal for your first bleed to be late. My cycles have been a bit off since then but are gradually getting back to normal.  I know how frustrating it is at first when you are still raw & 3 cycles seems a lifetime away...it will get easier though & you'll be there before you know it. I thought I'd cycle again asap but once ie had my 3 bleeds I realised I needed a bit more time to get mentally/physically ready to go again.

Good luck

H x

·
Premium Member
4,729 Posts
Just wanted to say that I am thinking of you and sending hugs xxx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts