Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, am 9 days post transfer or 12 days post EC and have spent most of the day in the loo at work in floods of tears. Finally got sent home for overreacting to unhelpful comment a colleague made about how they shouldn't employ women until they'd reached menopause as they just go off and have babies!!!!!! ^furios^ ^furios^ ^furios^

I usually get a little teary around 12dpo in any normal cycle (although can usually wait until i get home first) - do you think this means it hasn't worked and I'm in for a mega dose of PMT this time? ^2ww^

Sal

·
Registered
444 Posts
sal-sorry to hear you had such a bad day,can not beileve your colleague. ^tantrum^it is so hard the two weeks wait and we all get like this so i would not worry,some people just don't understand.you can be teary for a number of reasons not only with af.i feel like this alot,you have been through lot,and if i remember you had to go to the hospital on sunday(hope i am right in saying this)so you have had an extra thing to wory about.sorry i know i am not helping much.its not over yet,thinking of you and hope you feel better soon
luv petalb

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi petal,

thanks for replying, I'm sure it must just be all the hormones floating around, I never realised this would be so intense I guess. It has helped to know I'm not alone in all this, thank you.

Love Sal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.