Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should there always be a steady temp rise if bfp?

Mine is usually triphasic from 36.0 before ov, 36.4 after and rising to 36.7 at end..always has been bfn

This cylce was 36.4 before ov  36.8 after and droped yest 36.3 and back up 36.6 today (day 7 since ov)

Dont know if this is def a sign its not worked....
Anyone have a clue?

Pip

·
Registered
515 Posts
hiya. Obviously there are lots of things that could affect your temperature, but just to let you know i had a clear drop in temperature after ov on the cycle i got my BFP. It had gone up to 36.8 after  ov as normal, then dropped to 36.30 and 36.40 on 4 and 5th day post ov,  and then went back up to 36.75 and continued to rise to about 36.95 (highest i've ever had) . It stayed high past the date AF was due which was when i did a PG test. I assumed it was an implantation dip which apparently can happen. (mine usually stays around 36.7 from ov until the day before AF arrives)

I have also had the odd day after ovulation when my temps have been low - depends on whether i've taken it a bit early/late and whether i've had a cold or a sleepless night, but my chart on the cycle i got my BFP was so clear!

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ for you for the rest of this cycle! Will keep everything crossed for you Pip :)

jesXXX

·
Premium Member
25,868 Posts
I did my BBT for both pregnancys and 1st time I did notice that there was a dip so many days after ovualtion, can't remember excatly when as it was 2 yrs ago but i charted my temps on line and it said it could be a sign onf implantation.  dont' want to get your hopes up too much but you never know

·
Registered
680 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for the info girls.

Im not putting it down to much but was interested to see what others had experienced.

Onwards and Upwards.

Pip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts