Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can implantation bleeding be red blood. I had some spots of red blood and some pink blood today. I am 5 days past a 3 day transfer. I have has some really sharp pains right down low in pubic area in the last few days.
I am so terrified it is all over.  :'(

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
My understanding is it can be any colour from brown to pink to red...sending you lots of  ^reiki^

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
Hi

Implantation bleed can be pinky brown but some women may notice it's a little more reddy in colour.  It could be implantation but it may also be a little from the EC or possibly even from ET where the catheter can irritate the cervix.  It's common to get lots of aches, pains & twinges from the EC and ET, as well as all the drugs.

Good luck
Natasha

·
Registered
912 Posts
It can be any colour hun it will be your little pea snuggling in and making a nice comfy home for the next 8 months

sarah xx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Chocolate button,
We're at the same stage as I also test on the 8th May. Just a bit of peace of mind that you're not worrying on your own. I'm terrified that it's all over due to NOT bleeding at all!! How scary is this 2ww? Sending you  a ^hugme^.
Sarahx

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I agree with the others hon

sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Love Hopeful x

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone. I just got back from my clini. I called them and they told me to come straight in to gyn ward at hospital. The doc checked me for a urine infection and held of on antbiotics until results. Mt bleeding is very light, abd only when I wipe, but is definate red blood. I think its all over. I don't have any af cramps or anything and doc thinks pain is from ec. She can't comment on the bleeding and said I will have to wait and see what happens over the next few days.
:'( :'(

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
choc button  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
I really hope its not over for you  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

x x x x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
Have got everything crossed for you  :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I am oficcially going mad. During the night and this morning I had no bleeding/spotting at all. Then just now I has some small brownish coloured cm. Not very much and just when I wipe sorry ladies! But def no red today so far.
This has really given me such a fright and I am just expecting to go ans aee af has arrived.
I dn't have any af pains or cramps.
Is there any hope left! Oh this tww drives you mad!

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Chocolate Button

Yes there is hope still alot of ladies have implantation bleeding and go on to get a positive result.

It sure messes with your head.

Hang in there  ^hugme^

^reiki^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

x x x x x

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts
^hugme^ ^hugme^ Chocolate Button. It really is awful isn't it? These 2ww's.

Hang on in there hun - there is def hope  :-* ^reiki^ :-* ^reiki^

Emma x

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you ladies  ^hugme^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well it looks like it is all over again for me  :'(
Got red bleeding again and although is still light it is getting heavier. Af is definatly on her way.
I have called the clinic and am waiting on them returning my call.
I really don't know if my wee heart can take this again as I really struggled with the last fail.
I am feeling really rotten and don't quite know what to do now.
:'(  :'(  :'(

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Chocolate Button ~ Just wanted to send you a hug  ^hugme^  ^hugme^

x x x

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
choc button

i had no bleeding. i got BFN.....i know how hard this must be for you and i hope to god it turns out ok  ^hugme^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
My clinic called and they said to continue with pessaries as the bleeding could be comeing from anywher womb or cervix.
They wont know until test day.
My accupuncturist said not to give up hope yet. I know many of ou will say she is not medically trained in this area, but I do trust her and she is very knowledgable in the area of infertility. She explained that it does seem very early to have a period bleed only 6 days since transfer. she did say that it may well be the start of a period, but it could also be coming from another area. Implantation bleed is a possibility. After all some people bleed and still get a positive result. She didn't by any means give me false hope, but just said that I shouldn't totally give up yet.
My head tells me af is on way (although still spotting and not full flow), but my heart is saying keep hoping!

·
Premium Member
10,615 Posts
i suppose it is a bit early for a period she has a point.  ^hugme^  ^pray^

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Keep positive  ^reiki^  ^pray^  ^reiki^  ^pray^  ^reiki^  ^pray^

x x x

1 - 20 of 30 Posts