Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

Im due to hpt 2morrow but have just been to the loo and noticed slight brown discharge! hasnt happened at all b4 now so does this mean Af is on its way - surely it cant be implantation cos they would have attached by now wouldnt they........god I feel like it all over already!

Any thoughts???

Sal :'(

·
Registered
312 Posts
Iya Sal,

Just remember that brown is old and so this discharge may be an old implantation bleed leaving your body or if not they yes you could have late implanters and your embies may have only just implanted there really is not set time limit when they do.

I had a brown discharge, albeit very slight and only when I wiped and it went before it came, or maybe that was just my imagination !!!!!! on my one and only BFP so hopefully this is a good sign for you although I can't comment on the fact that your only 2 days away from OTD as I was always an early tester and never got to test date before knowing my result, so good on you for being so strong !

Good Luck, I hope youre dream comes true on Saturday  :)

City Chic x 

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi Sal,
There is a couple of us testing tomorrow with the same sort of thing as you.  I was naughty and did a test today and I got a BFN, so I really feel that this is the end of the road for us.  There are however a lot of stories of people getting BFP with bleeding so dont give up just yet.  I did the test because according to FF Calculator I could do the test today.  If I were you leave it until your date.  I have been bleeding pink/brown/black (sorry if it is TMI) for 3 days now, dont feel that AF is coming but that could be down to the cyclogest.  Just HANG IN THERE !!  GOOD LUCK
BG

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks BG and City Chic, Sorry bout the BFN, u said yourself about not giving up so hang in there.

I did think after that it was my imagination but its still there, its just like it is before I usually AF which is why im getting stressed by it! :mad: dh is saying dont read too much into it but its hard not to. HPT day is 2nd May which is only 12 days after ET so I will prob test again if neg in a few days and no real bleeding. You never know - might get the shock of my life tomorrow and if not a few months and we'll have another go hopefully!

Good luck to you too

Sal

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Sal ~ welcome to FF :)

Loads of luck for your test tomorrow ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
Hi Sal

I know how  ^idiot^ ^idiot^ ^idiot^ you must feel but it could be anything honestly  ^hugme^ untill tomorrow hang on in there love  ^hugme^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

saying all this i am due to test on the 6th may and have had brown loss when wiping and small amount on a pad for the past 3 days now but AF is due today or next 2 days so we shall see  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^

Good luck  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Girls,I'm also due to  test tomorrow Ive had a brown type dishcharge v light since yesterday only when i wipe,had af pains on Tue nothing since,it isn't getting any worse i keep waiting and knicker checking for af,Ive noticed tonight very slight change in colour not red more pink but again v light,its not actually leaving my body only on tissue,sorry for tmi, I'm not holding out much hope Even thinking about not testing tomorrow so i don't have to look at another bfn.....not very positive I'm afraid. :-[

Good luck to all you testing over the next few days,i know there are a few at the mo ^pray^

Take Care
Michaela
xxx

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hi all
Just to update you, we had a BFN.  We are numb and totally devestated.  Cannot understand how we got pregnant twice before but failed this time with everything being right.  There is no justice.  Thats it for us, we give up.  Thanks for all your support and good luck.
BG

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Hun.Ive still not got a full af as to yet!!did pt today otd and got bfn... :-[..so i guess its game over for us,sorry to her your news,maybe we will be lucky next time,like you say why hasn't it worked when all seems to be in order,I'm cons maybe changing hosp,not sure if thats a good or bad thing!!my hosp is lovely staff etc but its results we need.I'm absolutely dreading having to go through all this again,some of you ladies are so strong for what a lot of you have been through....Ill be looking out for some  bfp....over the next few days  good luck to all testing xxx

Take Care
Michaela xx

·
Premium Member
13,427 Posts
Michaela and BG  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ so sorry x x x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
HI Girls,

Just wanted to let you know we got BFN too, well we are 99% sure its a no. Have a really dark negative line but a slight, very faint vertical line that goes through it. maybe we are just wishing its there .....Dh thinks theres still a chance altho Im convinced its all over for this time.

So sorry for all who had BFN 2day, be strong and take care of yourselves

Sal

·
Registered
25 Posts
Well i think it sounds like congratulations are in order!!!it doesn't matter how faint the line is a line is a line,it just means the hcg level is not as strong and will become stronger,if you do another test tomorrow you should see a slight change!!!congratulations to you both xx

Sending you tons of Babydust xxxhappy 8 mths Ahead x  ;D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Michaela & BG sorry about your results.....................

Sal, 12 days post ET could still be very early.  Which Clinic are you at ?  Most clinics say at least 14 days so if your getting a line now, albeit a feint line, then this could be that it is a day or two too early and that like Kayla said your HCG level is not yet as detectable on the HPT as it will be tomorrow or Sunday......

Have your rang your Clinic and told them ?  What was their advise ?

I would say to carry on with whatever drugs you were still taking up until today (OTD) and test again tomorrow and/or Sunday...... when hopefully you will be surpised to see a darker BFP line.... :)

Take Care Ladies

City Chic x

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi

dh rang the clinic (ISIS Colchester) and explained whats happened etc - they too said it may be late implantation and I should test again on Sunday. Its only that I normally get brown discharge just b4 i AF....My et wasnt till 3pm on the 21st April so can safely say im only d11 now, they gave me 2nd May as test day (I suppose cos they used the blastocyst and transferred d5) The line was so faint we both had to blink to see it. (it was a clearblue which give you a plus or negative sign) the latter of which was v bright!

Maybe there is still hope - thanks for the support all

Sal

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
girls I am the same. Brown, when wipe, guess it is the end of the road for me also. It is just annoying that it takes its time. If this was an ordinary cycle, would only be day 23/24 of cycle, so would be leading to an early period. This treatment sucks!!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Armi,
When is your official test date.  I have just posted on another TWW about my situation.  I am on day 16, official test date today.  Been bleeding for 4 days, all be it very dark, BFN yesterday but thought I would do another one just for the hell of it and there was a very very faint +.  I am not getting too excited as I will do another one on Monday but I have gone from being totally devestated to having a little glint of light.
Hang in there !!
BG

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
My test date 9th .Just bought a pee stick and it is a think neg.... strong one line and a faint two line. Inconclusive. Hate this IVF game.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
saltab-clearblue norm arnt v good.they give faint lines at first.buy a dif test.try a cb digi or even a first response test.good luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

armi-dont test yet lovey its way too early for you ^bigbad^

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
wishing I only got a test as I have had some brown discharge, thought it was all over and felt cheated of getting to test. Discharge is notr red, but I have to believe the worst.
My pack has two tests so will test in morning if I have overnight discharge. If not I will try to hold on.
armi
xoxo

·
Registered
176 Posts
Armi
Stop testing !!!!  it will drive you insane.  My official test day was 3rd and I did,nt get a BFP until that day which if you include the day of ET, that was day 16.  I have just done another test and it was much stronger today.  I agree with wishingforamiracle, Clearblue are rubbish, use first response, but not until the 9th.......DO YOU UNDERSTAND !!!!  THE 9TH.  (only joking)  You really can have a false reading, we were beside ourselves and that really was the end of the road for us, but look now, I keep going to my bedroom and having a quick peek to see that I am not going mad.  Try and relax, time does go slow I know but hopefulyworth the wait.
Take care,
BG

1 - 20 of 38 Posts