1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Congratulation to all these BFP what a great run  ^congrats^

Big hugs to all that need them ^Cuddle^

And loads of good luck and fairy dust to all those coming up to test day ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Test day tomorrow and the past 4 days have been a total roller coaster of emotion.

Had a bit of a fresh blood bleed on Wednesday Night which made me instantly think that it was all over.  :eek:

Ever since I have just been getting a really dark discharge - very dark red/ black. Mainly just when i first get up and then teeny weeny amounts all day when i go to the loo. :-
( sorry TMI )

Have been getting the odd bit of cramping but nothing much different than I have had all the way through- but yesterday I did start getting pain on one side - which has swapped to the other side today?????

Has anyone else had symptoms similar to this?? Totally confused and trying to be positive - but its getting harder and harder. Just so thankful that test day tommorrow but half dreading it - ignorance is bliss!!

Love to you all

Suzie

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Suzie, I had period pains before my BFP, so badly that I was convinced it was all over. My last two fresh cycles ended on day 12 with fresh blood, this time the period pains started on day 11, right on cue, but AF didn't arrive.  :)

Got everything crossed for you !

Fizzy.

·
Premium Member
480 Posts
i know how u feel. i had blood test for hcg on fri, got to phone tomorrow lunchtime for result. im panicking already,dont know how im going to phone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts