Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I'm due to test on thursday 8th but I just couldn't wait any longer so I tested tonight. It was a BFP! I can't believe it  :eek:
Just wondering if the positive could be a true result or not? The clinic I'm at make us wait 17 days before official testing and I'm on day 15. I've read that some of you girlz officially test 14 days after ET. I got all depressed and jealous so I just had to take a test.
I've checked the test about a hundred times now and there's still 2 lines  ;D This is such a bizarre feeling. I've nearly worn through the carpet just wondering around!! Am I being silly to get excited before official test? The result line appeared almost straight away and there me and DH were..... stunned, just staring at each other  :eek:
SCARY stuff!!
Sarah xx

·
Registered
12,048 Posts
sounds like congratualtions are in order- I have been told to test on day 12 post an 3 day ET, and 14 days post a 3 day ET

L x

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
I'd say it's sounding pretty good too hun.......yay :)

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Emeraldeyes1 I tested on day 12 post a 2 day ET.  Done loads of tests of all different types and all positive, like you the response for me was immediate.  It is scary but very exciting, today is day 14 for me and its the 1st time since BFP result that there have been no what if's  ;D ;D ;D so a BIG congratulations to you.  xx

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks girlz. I tested again today and still got a BFP  ;D I'm so excited.

Congratulations Believer on your ^BFP^

Sending  ^reiki^  ^reiki^ to everyone.

Sarah xx

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Now I am worried, I tested about 11 day post 3 day egg collection.... OK do ont panic Armi... just go and buy another one!!!
Hey comgrats on your  ^BFP^
ARMI
XOX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts